C&N Sporting Risk

This is the company which appeared to be Bury's last hope.

https://www.sportingrisk.com/

Very credible with a background bearing some imilarities to Matthew Benham's (Brentford owner) operation.

As they have shown themeslves willing to seriously consider acquiring what was very well known to be as close to a lower league basket case as could be imagined. if I were a member of the FLG or a Trust Director I would be seeking to meet them to see if their interest might stretch to another lower league basket case should the need/opportunity arise.

49 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

It's a strange address they have. I used to live literally over the road. It was more synonymous with drug users, drunks and a Greek taverna, than I would imagine some statistical nerds trying to create predictive models from which to turn a profit. 

Described as 'idyllic' on here! 

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Very credible with a background bearing some imilarities to Matthew Benham's (Brentford owner) operation.

As they have shown themeslves willing to seriously consider acquiring what was very well known to be as close to a lower league basket case as could be imagined. if I were a member of the FLG or a Trust Director I would be seeking to meet them to see if their interest might stretch to another lower league basket case should the need/opportunity arise.

You'd certainly think so.  Any company which is popping up in the news looking to purchase a club riddled with debt should have the FLG contacting them just looking for their motives etc.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

You are hereby nominated as liaison officer to meet up at motorway service stations.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

The deal with Bury fell down because they couldn't get a deal done on the land. I don't know if Dale wanted too much, or they weren't happy with the loans taken out against it.

they stated in an interview on five live that it was the convoluted debt structure of the mortgages on the stadium carpark and training ground that killed it . think the fans are dreaming if they think they are gonna get the  stadium cheap the  mortgage was reported in the interview as having n 135% interest rate suspect repayments on that have not been kept up so will be in default so the mortgage holder will be able to claim ownership of the stadium on a prime plot of land .

Archived