Plymouth (A)

Not totally sure who's available and who's away on international duty, but I'd pick:

Woods

Hamer

Wheater

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Fage

Maouche

Eagles

Desire

There's a lot of question marks though.  I'm assuming that Smith-Brown is ineligible as part of the loan deal but after seeing his attempt yesterday at playing the offside trap and hearing opinions on here, it sounds like a blessing that he isn't available.  I'd like to see Stott being given a run of games alongside Wheater as I think it may be the making of him but Mills is probably the next best defender to deserve a place in the team.

I'd have Nepo in the team, ideally on the left or right wing but even left back if necessary.  But I assume that he'll be on international duty?

Up front I think whoever we used will be ineffective on their own so I'm desperately hoping we can get the appropriate striker in this week.

4 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Not totally sure who's available and who's away on international duty, but I'd pick:

Woods

Hamer

Wheater

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Fage

Maouche

Eagles

Desire

I thought that Iacovitti had his best game for us yesterday. For the time being I would stick with him as partner to Wheater. As for left back, it may be worth bringing Mills back in or even starting  Fage at the back. Branger could then come into the midfield three. Then we bring in that striker before 5pm Monday. 😉

6 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Woods

Hamer

Wheater

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Fage

Maouche

Eagles

Desire

There's a lot of question marks though.  I'm assuming that Smith-Brown is ineligible as part of the loan deal but after seeing his attempt yesterday at playing the offside trap and hearing opinions on here, it sounds like a blessing that he isn't available.  I'd like to see Stott being given a run of games alongside Wheater as I think it may be the making of him but Mills is probably the next best defender to deserve a place in the team.

I'd have Nepo in the team, ideally on the left or right wing but even left back if necessary.  But I assume that he'll be on international duty?

Up front I think whoever we used will be ineffective on their own so I'm desperately hoping we can get the appropriate striker in this week.

I should think Plymouth would insist that he does play. It would improve their chances no end.

30 minutes ago, Hands on said:

No it will be a 23% possession win.

Does anybody know what the record lowest possession win is?

10 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

If anyone is then they need to get out more. 

Celtic beat Barcelona in 2012 with a possession percentage of just 16.36%.

I’ll get me coat :getmecoat:

Archived