MATCH: vs Port Vale (A) 09/03/21

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

oh fuckinell heres Monty the over positive knobead

No need for the self deprecation Monty, I also thought Badan was giving everything he had.

Appreciating Lawlor and Pidge for the contribution they are making is right, those who seek to deride them for not being fantasy league stars are missing the point.

Listening to KC two interviews is a revelation, in context of the recent string of misfit head coaches.

He speaks with quiet authority, has had five minutes here but already conveys a sense of purpose. It shouldnt be so rare, but listening to our manager make sensible, rational comments, clearly with a wealth of experience and knowledge, just gives me a lift.

Hoping it can last, but expect there will be some very frank exchanges with the hierarchy over player retention / recruitment.

Dont expect KC to compromise.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Mayfield said:

No need for the self deprecation Monty, I also thought Badan was giving everything he had.

Appreciating Lawlor and Pidge for the contribution they are making is right, those who seek to deride them for not being fantasy league stars are missing the point.

Listening to KC two interviews is a revelation, in context of the recent string of misfit head coaches.

He speaks with quiet authority, has had five minutes here but already conveys a sense of purpose. It shouldnt be so rare, but listening to our manager make sensible, rational comments, clearly with a wealth of experience and knowledge, just gives me a lift.

Hoping it can last, but expect there will be some very frank exchanges with the hierarchy over player retention / recruitment.

Dont expect KC to compromise.

Genuinely can't see KC staying the rest of the season Mayfield, was amazed he took the role tbh. 

Can't see him & Mo not clashing, would be very surprised if KC actively involved in any recruitment  

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived