Tonight

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Look I don't know you and I'm not out to get you.

On the other thread we talked about the prospect of relegation you're arguement here is correct if I'm wrong relegation will likely mean him sell the club. My counter arguement is that their isn't really any true evidence to show that this will happen. I do acknowledge its a possibility but nothing we can rely on, that's why I disagree. I mean that is debate right one where one person puts forward an argument and the other puts forward a counter argument.

Now we don't have to agree that's fine but don't sit their complaining and getting super defensive that people challenge you on what you post. People do it to me all the time and sometimes I'm in the minority and sometimes I'm wrong that happens.

It's not personal it's only a message board. At the end of the day we are  all here because we all want the best for the team in Blue (or tangerine)

Top post. 

Yeah,  my main point is-

How/when can AL leave?

Everyone keeps saying. . ‘we just have to hope a buyer come along.’ Really? Who is going to pay AL his 6 million and Blitz his 6 million??

No one.

So how can AL leave. . possibly and I stress possibly though relegation because will he be willing to meet the ongoing costs without EFL propping us up? Maybe, maybe not. 

If we went down the choices are- 

Continue to cut your cloth accordingly- which is terrifying considering a lot in the conference already gave a bigger budget than us. 

Admin

Sell

I don’t want relegation- who does. It would be a absolute disaster and I don’t think we’d come back in all honesty. 

But - would we at the very least have some hope and pride back?

That’s all I’m asking people to consider. 

Do you/we want to exist at the foot of league two and watch the club be run into the ground by an awful owner, with no hope of a buyer because the price for badge and ground is to much. 

Or 

Is there more hope in taking two steps back for (eventually) three forward. Which is a big risk I accept that, but what have we got to lose at this stage??? The club is largely dead anyway. 

Personally I have zero interest in going anymore, and I won’t go back until they’re gone. If new owners came in, I’d go tomorrow irrespective of the devision. 

I’m not defensive about being right, I may be talking out of arse. 😂 I just don’t think there is a genuine interest a lot of time in another fans view which can stifle debate/chat. Which is strange because if most of us on here met for a pint, I’m sure we could talk bollocks about Latics all night. 👍🏻

Archived