OASF members vote

14 minutes ago, underdog said:

Thanks Matt.

Thought it's worth a push

Cheers

Thank you for progressing this.

Please could you clarify that we are being asked to vote as to the use and administration of funds according to the majority outcome in respect of each question?

That being the case, in respect of the first two questions, both received a majority ‘yes’ despite being mutually exclusive. How can fans authorise the use of the funds to buy only a 51 per cent + stake in the club (question 1) whilst and at the same time authorise the use of the funds to buy less than 51 per cent of the club (question 2).

I may be misunderstanding.

also can OASF please get this on twitter? This is important stuff.

50 minutes ago, Andy b said:
Thank you for progressing this.

Please could you clarify that we are being asked to vote as to the use and administration of funds according to the majority outcome in respect of each question?

That being the case, in respect of the first two questions, both received a majority ‘yes’ despite being mutually exclusive. How can fans authorise the use of the funds to buy only a 51 per cent + stake in the club (question 1) whilst and at the same time authorise the use of the funds to buy less than 51 per cent of the club (question 2).

I may be misunderstanding.

also can OASF please get this on twitter? This is important stuff.

Hi Andy.

Sorry I resigned and have had nothing to do with the roll out of this  vote.

I had the email myself and thought I would help push it as it closes tomoz.

Then the lovely Matt put it here on the main terrace page too.

I am sure if you contact OASF, they will be happy to clarify it for you

Hope you and the family are well

Just now, underdog said:

Hi Andy.

Sorry I resigned and have had nothing to do with the roll out of this  vote.

I had the email myself and thought I would help push it as it closes tomoz.

Then the lovely Matt put it here on the main terrace page too.

I am sure if you contact OASF, they will be happy to clarify it for you

Hope you and the family are well

Thanks Tracy.

Appreciate you have backed out - it wasn’t aimed at you as such but at current OASF board members - sorry for the confusion. 

andy 

8 hours ago, latics22 said:

I’m still none the wiser so what’s it being used for?

It’s on the link;

What could the 1895 Fund be used for?

We propose that the 1895 Fund would only be utilised in one or more of the following scenarios, with any action being put to vote for final sign off by our members and contingency fund contributors (bracketed information refers to feedback from our initial survey):

• To purchase a controlling stake in the football club. Funds will therefore not be released to purchase anything less than a 51% share hold of Oldham Athletic Football Club (92% of respondents were in support of purchasing a controlling stake.

• To purchase the club outright as a single entity (93% of respondents in support) or part of a consortium (92% of respondents in support)

• Purchase of the stadium and surrounding land (97% of respondents in support)

• Administration costs in the event of the club entering administration, funding ‘could’ be made available to stave off liquidation (88% of respondents in support)

• Associated costs directly related to the acquisition of or in preparation of the above (87% of respondents in support)

The members vote ratifies the survey and last April's strategy. 

April strategy is 21 steps on how OASF will be ready the best they can if club, stadium or both become available. The fund is a bit of meat on the bones, a start of fundraising. For all fans to be included on the journey. To co tribute when you can whether it's £1  or more

ACV should now be renewed too for another 5 years. Thanks to OASF volunteer for completing the mountain of paperwork and ex director for providing the originals to work from.

Archived