Crawley tonight....

Very quiet on here today about tonights game??

With Barrow, Carlisle, Colchester, and Orient all playing we could finish the night 19th or 3 points addift in 23rd!

I'm going but for some reason not feeling overconfident. I'd take a point i think to keep the unbeaten run going.

And it's been pissing down all day!!

6 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Very quiet on here today about tonights game??

With Barrow, Carlisle, Colchester, and Orient all playing we could finish the night 19th or 3 points addift in 23rd!

I'm going but for some reason not feeling overconfident. I'd take a point i think to keep the unbeaten run going.

And it's been pissing down all day!!

i was the same in thinking a point would be good but then watched their press conference which is on you tube and realised they were dreadful also first half of year. they have picked up recently and although beat top of the league i'm not sure they are as good as they have been in previous years. with us playing a lot better also I've gone from thinking point best to thinking if we play well, we can win. anything like sat's second half performance with us not retaining the ball and we will def lose though. so I'm hoping we can produce another good display tonight

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I think we will lose tonight - it’s a tough game and we are tired

look forward to laughing at this in 3 hours 

Let's hope your laughing. Shame about conceding at Colchester as tonight would have been a totally free hit. 

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

I’d also take a point from this evening’s game. I expect that we might see a couple of changes to the starting lineup.

Stobbs and possibly Whelan to miss out?

Have you got the lottery numbers? 

Archived