What are the options to watch from Overseas this season? 

The iFollow website states: 

A select number of Premier League and National League Football Clubs outside of the EFL operate on the platform by arrangement.

I take it our useless bunch wouldn't have had the foresight to arrange anything on their own. 

Are there any other options anyone knows of? 

Received the following from ifollow yesterday:

Dear David,

We are writing to you to explain some important information with regards to your iFollow Dale Season Pass subscription.

Following the relegation of Oldham Athletic to the National League, your Season Pass subscription for the 2022/23 Season will reduce to £45 and be renamed Latics Player.

Please note: International fans will no longer have access to live match footage due to broadcasting rights in the National League.

Your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st July 2022. Details of your renewal are:

Service Summary
Service: Season Pass
Total Price: £45 (inclusive of VAT/sales tax)
Subscription Period*: 1 Season
Payment method: we will use the same payment details that you provided for your 2021/22 Season Pass

You do not need to do anything, this will happen automatically. However, if you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2022/23 Season, or wish to use an alternative payment method, you must contact ifollow@efl.com by no later than 24th June 2022, or you may be charged.

Please note our Terms and Conditions apply to your renewed subscription.

We look forward to welcoming you to the 2022/23 Season where you’ll be able to continue receiving access to exclusive Club videos and live match-day content!

If you have any queries regarding your account or the auto-renewal process, please contact ifollow@efl.com.

EFL Digital

I suppose this may mean that there might be audio commentary on the matches. I won't be renewing.

Archived