Maidenhead away

Big game this now, absolutely winnable and will really cement our playoff spot.

Hopefully we’ll take a decent following and need to put our frustrations aside and get behind the team

If anyone is undecided, it’s actually a good away day, ground is ramshackle but is the oldest continuously used ground in the country…they’ve been around since 1871! 14 years longer than us tbf! It’s right in the town centre so just park in one of the multi stories and find a pub 5 mins from the ground

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Big game this now, absolutely winnable and will really cement our playoff spot.

Hopefully we’ll take a decent following and need to put our frustrations aside and get behind the team

If anyone is undecided, it’s actually a good away day, ground is ramshackle but is the oldest continuously used ground in the country…they’ve been around since 1871! 14 years longer than us tbf! It’s right in the town centre so just park in one of the multi stories and find a pub 5 mins from the ground

I’ll be there, didn’t manage to go last season, so new ground for me. 200 miles but easy to get down in just over 3 hours on the usually quiet M40. Hopefully 400-500 down there. 
Is it an open terrace or covered? 

1 minute ago, daniel said:

Is it an open terrace or covered? 

It’s in the corner, a small part behind the goal is covered but rest is open plus a section of the covered seats also available, decent snack bar on the terrace. I actually quite liked it, way better than Dorking in terms of view

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

I'll be there. Dorking is the absolute nadir in terms of viewing to the extent I'll think twice about going next season is we're both in the same division.

Dorking wouldn't be as bad if they didn't let people stand 3 deep at the front right on the hoardings. If they made everyone stand on the steps then it might be possible to see the pitch!

I stood on the back step in the corner and am fairly tall but I couldn't see anything once the ball got in our area.

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Dorking wouldn't be as bad if they didn't let people stand 3 deep at the front right on the hoardings. If they made everyone stand on the steps then it might be possible to see the pitch!

I stood on the back step in the corner and am fairly tall but I couldn't see anything once the ball got in our area.

We must have been stood pretty close to each other. I was a bit further down, view obscured by the giant and his gf stood at the hoardings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Ha, club just posted nearly 300 sold so far (think there’s PoTD as well)

From last year I'd buy in advance if definitely going. They literally had a child and his grandad on two cash turnstiles and it took ages to get in.