The Great Manchester Football Show

On the programme this week - We catch up with Man City fans & pundits at the Reddish Blue's media night. There's coverage of a Q&A session with Oldham Athletic's John Sheridan & Neil Kilkenny plus highlights of Latics reserves against Leicester. Ashton v Stockport are in friendly action plus we hear from the Macclesfield camp ahead of the weekend trip to Rochdale.

Thursday 19.30 & 23.00

Friday Midday & midnight

Saturday 11.30 & 14.00

(Note - Rochdale U18s v Oldham U18s plus Philliskirk interview supposed to be aired but the strong reserve team took preference - hopefully this match will be shown in a later episode).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the programme this week - We catch up with Man City fans & pundits at the Reddish Blue's media night. There's coverage of a Q&A session with Oldham Athletic's John Sheridan & Neil Kilkenny plus highlights of Latics reserves against Leicester. Ashton v Stockport are in friendly action plus we hear from the Macclesfield camp ahead of the weekend trip to Rochdale.

Thursday 19.30 & 23.00

Friday Midday & midnight

Saturday 11.30 & 14.00

(Note - Rochdale U18s v Oldham U18s plus Philliskirk interview supposed to be aired but the strong reserve team took preference - hopefully this match will be shown in a later episode).

will it have footage of that lad robbing the football!!

if so can you do a crimewatch type scene for him

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN??

1506094081_l.jpg

He is two armed, and more than likely gay, we are advising that you do not approach this man

will it have footage of that lad robbing the football!!

if so can you do a crimewatch type scene for him

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN??

1506094081_l.jpg

He is two armed, and more than likely gay, we are advising that you do not approach this man

Seen with a bucket and sponge at Oldham Town matches, but believe he has moved on since then.

Ive got to ask Chickers......Where did you get that picture from?

Was it off his "myspace" page, or the jackson 5 website?

It could also be from his profile on the "boyz to men" fans forum. They were a band from the early 1990's who had plenty of top 10 hits in the states and UK. Kenny is one of there biggest fans, he accessed the website by accident thinking they were a delivery service :grin:

He worked for Oldham town for free, but Curzon have offered to pay him for his services. To be honest he is a very good physio, i know as he was also the physio for Royton last season and i got a few kicks over the season. :angry: Cant think why??? :huh:

He has always been a good keeper, that where i first met him, he used to play in net for a five-a-side team i played for about 10 years ago and weve been great mates ever since. He is always round our house getting his arse kicked on the XBOX 360 by me and my lad.

He is also a referee, but the less said about his decisions the better :shock:

I told him he should apply for the job as Oldham physio, but i dont think they would offer as much money as what he earns for his ambulance man job.

Ive got to ask Chickers......Where did you get that picture from?

Was it off his "myspace" page, or the jackson 5 website?

It could also be from his profile on the "boyz to men" fans forum. They were a band from the early 1990's who had plenty of top 10 hits in the states and UK. Kenny is one of there biggest fans, he accessed the website by accident thinking they were a delivery service :grin:

i think after that mate he is going to kick both our arses!!

First time I've seen it but joys of Sky brought it to North Yorkshire. This week was the 47th anniverary of my first Latics match (lost at home to Millwall 3-2, putting us bottom of Div 4) and this is the first time of seeing Latics reserves on tv! Reserves! It used to be a miracle if the first team got 2 minutes of highlights.

Thought Shez' comments about Ricketts were good. He obviously believes in him and is "motivating" him to really demonstrate his class and pedigree. In some ways if he can put ricketts career back on track it's like doing the same for Hughes. If they both come off we will be extremely powerful up front.

First time I've seen it but joys of Sky brought it to North Yorkshire. This week was the 47th anniverary of my first Latics match (lost at home to Millwall 3-2, putting us bottom of Div 4) and this is the first time of seeing Latics reserves on tv! Reserves! It used to be a miracle if the first team got 2 minutes of highlights.

Thought Shez' comments about Ricketts were good. He obviously believes in him and is "motivating" him to really demonstrate his class and pedigree. In some ways if he can put ricketts career back on track it's like doing the same for Hughes. If they both come off we will be extremely powerful up front.

Big credit to Channel M for last night. Around 10 minutes dedicated to Latics which is brilliant for us exiles who don't get to see the local programmes. Spotted a few faces in the Q&A crowd. Of course Diego_Sideburns was the first to appear on screen!

Btw Pete, whereabouts in North Yorks are you? I've got a spare place in the car going down to Walsall tomorrow. We'll be going from darlington via York so if you are on the way ( or thereabouts), then you are welcome to join the OAFC InSANE* bunch.

Send me a Personal Message if you are interested.

*Oldham Athletic Fans' Club In Scotland and the North East

(Honorary President, Guisborough's own Sean Gregan)

OAFC InSANE

Oldham Athletic Fans' Club In Scotland and the North East

(Honorary President, Guisborough's own Sean Gregan)

Nice one! Stretching it to OAFC InSANE certainly makes it scan much better than OAFCISATNE. :applause1:

Did Channel M show Mrs Sideburns at the front of the queue for the pie & peas as they were still filming then?

Funnily enough, only two people were shown ladelling pie and peas onto their trays. You were very much ahead of Mrs Sideburns in that piece of film!

It may have looked like that - a classic case of image reversal....and they say the camera cannot lie! :grin:

It could have been when we went back for seconds, as we needed sustinence for the long journey home.

Could there be a fee involved each time the Show is repeated? :mmm:

It may have looked like that - a classic case of image reversal....and they say the camera cannot lie! :grin:

It could have been when we went back for seconds, as we needed sustinence for the long journey home.

Could there be a fee involved each time the Show is repeated? :mmm:

Are there different timings online? I went to watch it but couldn't see it at 12 and the one I looked at was different. Anyone got a link?

Hi

The timings given are for television only - the website doesn't follow a schedule - you just click on the links to watch the programmes whenever you want. However, the system is being given an overhaul ready for a new website on Monday morning so this weeks episode might not be put up until then. Keep clicking on Channel M - 'The Great Manchester Football Show' and see if Ep 6 is there. It might appear later this afternoon.

The show is on again tonight - midnight

Saturday 11.30 & 14.00

Sky 203 & NTL 878

If you find the show of interest then feel free to post a message on the Channel M website or send an email to our feedback team. The management took some persuading for us to cover lower leagues and i'm hoping that they will be convinced that there actually is an audience for a programme like this (covering all the divisions). I know it's not Sky Sports standard but there's only a couple of us making the show.