Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
Glad you made money out of it SW, I am just glad the lad made a decent game of it. Seen a few careers ruined by getting tonked in that final.

I dont bet much to be honest, never placed a bet more than £3.88 (dont ask)

I have to say i usually put a pound on things but played a bit of a hit and hope with John Higgins, saw those odds and thought why not, paid off for once.

I like Selby dont get me wrong, just think he is lacking some of the class of the older more experienced players. Credit to the lad on the comeback he made, he played some fantastic snooker, i hope he does well in the future.

Guest sheridans_world
I briefly wondered if talk about snooker should be redirected to the General Sports area. However, as it's rubbish, and no more a real sport than shove ha'penny, Patience or Gurning, I guess it's OK.

Is it actually classed as a sport, i mean, what physical exertion is there in snooker? Its more of a skill....

Guest sheridans_world
we watch latics - many would say that is not very intelligent???!!!!!

You live in Bristol and watch Latics - more would say that is not very intelligent :tongue1:

Guest gillianfn

Morning boys and girls.

Just thought I'd say hello to all big thready people. I gave up months ago on the old one - and very disappointing it is too - albeit IM keeps me up to speed with it - in between his rants about car wheels, football, Manure, drinking etc!

Just had a rubbish couple of days - I'll just say that I don't like the way life just hits you with stuff when you least expect it and awful things happen to people you love. It's not right.

Just had a rubbish couple of days - I'll just say that I don't like the way life just hits you with stuff when you least expect it and awful things happen to people you love. It's not right.

Indeed. Happens to us all, I'm fighting my way through some troubles too.

Head up, keep fighting, it'll be worth it in the end!

Guest sheridans_world
Indeed. Happens to us all, I'm fighting my way through some troubles too.

Head up, keep fighting, it'll be worth it in the end!

Lets Hope So

Sorry to here you got some problems chaps (if you don't mind me callin you a chap G) hope everything works itself out for you both sooner rather than later.

Been a tad busy of late, everytime I try and read stuff on here, or write for that matter I get interrupted. Must have had 20 goes at listening to that Two Gallants CD IM, phone goes everytime I start which means I switch it off, gotta make some attempt to be professional :)

Right must dash, think the monday queue might have to see me making use of voicemail, although her indoors has booked a day off too.

Well, I like cue sports, in fact I went and joined Rileys Pool hall on deansgate last night. I went with a mate from work and played 9-ball pool and I won 9-8, which was nice.

I know what you mean SW about Selby, he is still a bit green but I think he will mature in to a very good player, he can pot, play safe and has a pool mentality which picks out shots traditional snooker players wouldn't dare go for.

Sorry to hear your new Gillian, life does that.

be

Trust me.

Ha a cheeky 00, my first in ages :)

I know shall we talk about tickets................

Besides being busy another reason to only skim read / visit at the moment is the continuing onslaught of posts about tickets on JK and here, it seriously is as dull as flip.

:sleeping:

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest sheridans_world
Trust me.

Ha a cheeky 00, my first in ages :)

I know shall we talk about tickets................

Besides being busy another reason to only skim read / visit at the moment is the continuing onslaught of posts about tickets on JK and here, it seriously is as dull as flip.

:sleeping:

Tut tut tut Mr Stipe.

Politics? Sure we could spin a yarn about that!

Tut tut tut Mr Stipe.

Politics? Sure we could spin a yarn about that!

Yer only jealous of me 00

Jealous of me 00

Jealous of me 00

repeat to fade...............

Thats how to make a proper pointless post thus bumping up the total number of posts.

I notice on the Blackpool rivals site they were on about making the biggest long thread ever on rivals, until one of them pointed ot that the JK one was up to 5940. Do they realise how long its taken to get that far, how many words have been crafted into it. Bournemouth did a crap one that was 4800 or so long, done by mainly one bloke with one word posts, how dull. :)

I notice on the Blackpool rivals site they were on about making the biggest long thread ever on rivals, until one of them pointed ot that the JK one was up to 5940. Do they realise how long its taken to get that far, how many words have been crafted into it. Bournemouth did a crap one that was 4800 or so long, done by mainly one bloke with one word posts, how dull. :)

Did try and bump the original big 'un myself at half six this mornin' Stipe but the fecker wouldnae post.Just tried again now and it's still at it.

May well have to try using IE instead of Mozilla.

Be fair it's just being done for annoyance value now if we are honest ain't it,people think it's gone for good then wallop it's sudenly back.

Like Blackpool it's glory days are behind it leaving only faded granduer and an air of a life lived :wink:

Be fair it's just being done for annoyance value now if we are honest ain't it,people think it's gone for good then wallop it's sudenly back.

Like Blackpool it's glory days are behind it leaving only faded granduer and an air of a life lived :wink:

Annoyance!!! ???? !!!! How durrrrrrrrrrrr you, we're simply getting to 6000 :)

Anyway just fer you IM herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edith

edithmidlakejm7.jpg