The Cast in order of appearance:-

Inspiral_Carpet_Tile (William)

Inspiral_Rug (Harry)

Inspiral_Carpet (Me)

Diego_Sideburns (Terry)

Inspiral_Bath_Mat (George)

and the rest?...........

:grin:

And what a stunning cast they were too, was great to see your boys there - it really sums up what we are fighting for, not just for us but for the next generation who might not have the chance (some would call it a privilege!!) to support our club... As for the rest of the cast... Think we all probably could put on here the exact second of the video where you see our ugly mugs... was like a OWTB rogues gallery!

What a fantastic video - Thanks Stu... think it sums up the passion and effort so many poeople put in to organising, attending, and showing their support on the day...

Also great to actually hear some of your speech.... I was still rounding people up at the front of the Civic Centre - honestly, you could have waited until we were all in attendance! :wink:

Well done everyone!

Guest oa_exile
and clair managed to keep a clean tounge for the whole interview lol

Not so sure about that Peanuts , if you look carefully Stu has "edited" and "pieced together" Clare's interview at least three times before he made it acceptable for public viewing :grin:

sheridans_world i think

if it is simon he looks old for 19 years old ! i heard that was his age

from sheridans_world personal page

Personal Info

sheridans_world

Earl Barrett

19 years old

Edited by sheridans_world

Not so sure about that Peanuts , if you look carefully Stu has "edited" and "pieced together" Clare's interview at least three times before he made it acceptable for public viewing :grin:

Tis true. I had to turn round and give someone the V's at one point mid-interview :grin:.

Bob, yes, the bloke with the megaphone(s) was Si (sheridans_world), and yes he is 19.

if it is simon he looks old for 19 years old ! i heard that was his age

from sheridans_world personal page

Personal Info

sheridans_world

Earl Barrett

19 years old

He looked 19 on his way into the Planning Meeting on Wednesday! The last few days must have taken their toll. :D

Well done S_W!

Great Video ! i saw my banner on loads of times "KEEP THE FAITH IN OAFC, COS WE'VE LOST THE FAITH IN OMBC" glad it made it.

any1 know if there is a download version of the video ? if so, where ?

Fantastic video! Stu Vose is an asset to this club.

great video maby they should put it on you tube so people can spread the word by putting it on the myspace, bebo, facebook etc

I've just emailed Stu asking for a downloadable version so I can post it on Youtube.

I'll put a link on OWTB if I do.

who is the bloke with the megaphone ?

There are a few blokes with megaphones in the clip.

Sheridans_World is one. He's the one with long hair and glasses. Also there is me (no nasty comments please - I know I'm a lard arse although I hadn't realised that my bald patch was getting so big :)) and Alan Hardy who of course need no introduction.

Bet yesterday was the first time his name has ever been chanted by a large group of Latics fans. Good on him.