Free LaticsWorld Video

Inspiral_Carpet

Wasn't there....sadly! But makes me proud seeing the passion out on display. Hopefully it is that will make the council sit up & take note! Well done boys!

if jacko says march...you march,lol

i see that papperazzi bloke hansford got on it too,glory seeker.hahahahah

cracking video,if you get a link for download ill put it on 3 or 4 sites.

Nice shot of me hitching my jeans up near the end there. :lol:

I like the picture of me standing in the way of Si before he spoke to the gathered masses at the end... what you dont get on the video is Si saying to me "Al. get out of the way will you - stu is trying to film me..."

Honestly.... give a man a megaphone and he thinks he is a star... :wink:

Only when it gets switched on though :grin:

And not being used by Chaddy!

Funniest moment of the day for me was when my dad was giving us a lift in. We called by the club shop for Mrs Anchor to pick a flag up, and my brother said, "look out for that Owl."

My Dad said, "What owl?" looking around in a panic.

"That great big one getting into the car in front of us."

"What, where?"

As referees and linesmen have found, he's easily missed.

You can see the side of my head at the Civic Centre and a few shots of me in the steward’s jacket just behind the banner at the front of the march – these are all long distance though. Maybe I have a face that’s better suited to radio :disappointed:

You're on one of my clips on Youtube, running past. I assume you were running because you could sense there was a Marmite butty in my backpack :)

You're on one of my clips on Youtube, running past. I assume you were running because you could sense there was a Marmite butty in my backpack :)

Was that from not long after we started? I was running because SW told me that there was only some half-witted Scandanavia wannabee stewarding up front so I rushed forward to try and get things under control :wink: