Killer Kilcline

Guest oa_exile
It's linked to your post count.However if you are prepared to pay a fee you can choose a name more to your own liking.I'm sure there is a linky somewhere.

Perhaps one the mods will point you in the right direction. B)

...............as if by magic ^_^

>>Forum Rank Name<<

Well done to whoever thought that up, I think it could possibly be the easiest money making scheme I have ever heard of!

Private entrepreneurship at its best...

another site (RAF) does something similar...

they have a series of bars (medals) and they tally in with the amount of posts you make, but you can also donate and even subscribe ( taking note mods???) to earn extra medals...

at the end of the day these sites cost a few few ££ and have to be paid by someone, somehow!!

personally i think its worth every penny..... note to self! must give a bit extra (but after i get back from my hols!!)

Well done to whoever thought that up, I think it could possibly be the easiest money making scheme I have ever heard of!

Private entrepreneurship at its best...

And the best thing is that due to our written agreement with OAFC, any money raised over and above the monthly running costs of OWTB is paid over to the Club! :)

That's the same deal as for the Jointly produced Merchandise in the Online Shop like Earl Barrett shirts and the soon-to-be-seen-and-must-have-as-a-Christmas-present Neil Redfearn limited edition T-Shirts.

And the best thing is that due to our written agreement with OAFC, any money raised over and above the monthly running costs of OWTB is paid over to the Club! :)

That's the same deal as for the Jointly produced Merchandise in the Online Shop like Earl Barrett shirts and the soon-to-be-seen-and-must-have-as-a-Christmas-present Neil Redfearn limited edition T-Shirts.

Now You must get a XXXL for me. I want one , I need one and I will scream and scream and scream until I am sick if I don't get one I will throw my dummy out of the pram. I will go to defcom three, I shall beat my fists on the floor kicking my legs viciously . Do you hear me!!!. I know now why the Groves Tee wasn't to be. You were just holding back on the Neil (He is a GOD) Redfearn Tee's.... Hooray.

Edited by happyterryb

Guest oa_exile
Sorry, no name changes for other users. Except when the Admins are picking on Loreal-hair teaboy :lol:

lol :grin: you just reminded me to change that , i have left him on that for a week now .............ahem :grin:

Sorry, no name changes for other users. Except when the Admins are picking on Loreal-hair teaboy :lol:

Can you not just start a link and reply to it yourself as many times as you can to get the desired player name..... Not that i would because that would obviously be naughty. :blush:

Edited by Davros

Guest oa_exile
Can you not just start a link and reply to it yourself as many times as you can to get the desired player name..... Not that i would because that would obviously be naughty. :blush:

:mmm: being smart eh , well you have'nt seen how Naughty the Exile can be :deal2: ............now on yer way :tongue1:

Guest oa_exile

Just for anyone who does not realise how this MB ticks.

OWTB survives by selling merchandise , we have fees to pay every month for the rental and up keep of the board.

In conjunction with OAFC, we are bringing a series of merchandise to market and these will be sold both via the usual Club outlets and also from OWTB Staff and via our online shop. We have an agreement with OAFC and OWTB will only retain sufficient money to pay for the monthly costs incurred in running the Site. All remaining sale proceeds will be give to OAFC to help with the running of the Football Club.

In buying the Merchandise, you will be helping OWTB in meeting its running costs as well as assisting OAFC in generating much needed income. On top of that, you will also be getting your hands on quality merchandise which captures the proud history of Oldham Athletic in a series of "Legends" T-Shirts. Great for wearing yourself and superb as gifts for all ages.

All purchases are welcome :)

>>Forum Rank Name<<

Cheers Exile

OWTB Admin

Can we be any player that has ever played for latics? I would like Keith Gumbs. Based purely on his performance for Oldham Reserves v Citeh Reserves. He could of been a true latics great if we got the clearance.

So, so true. That diving header!

If we'd been another side, ahem, we'd have got clearance, of that there is no doubt.