You should all Hate me!

...because today I got winked at by Roger Palmer!!!

HA! I RULE!!!

Me > Stares at RP like an excited school girl at a Take That concert

RP > Winks

Me > "****ing hell!! You're Roger Palmer!"

RP > "Yep" ... GIANT GRIN and carries on walking!

BEST DAY EVER!!! :grin:

i alrdy did cos u edit all my psts 4 use of txt spk bt ths jst tkes da pss

I already do, my good man, for the simple reason that you modify the form of vernacular I employ when conveying my views and opinions on this message board. What a stroke of simply spiffing fortune you had in meeting old Roge though!

Edited by leeslover
Text Speak

...because today I got winked at by Roger Palmer!!!

HA! I RULE!!!

Me > Stares at RP like an excited school girl at a Take That concert

RP > Winks

Me > "****ing hell!! You're Roger Palmer!"

RP > "Yep" ... GIANT GRIN and carries on walking!

BEST DAY EVER!!! :grin:

:bounce: Absolute ledge!! He lives in sale, and the barber's i visit always say he's always walking round but never had the privelage of seeing him.

:bounce: Absolute ledge!! He lives in sale, and the barber's i visit always say he's always walking round but never had the privelage of seeing him.

For the locals amongst you this all took place in the gap between Greggs and Super Drug... how romantic! :lol:

I work in Sale and regularly see him around Sale town centre when I'm out at lunchtime.

Legend :imnotworthy:

Me too... but it's always been from a distance... just going in the pub or just going in the bookies... but this time I was half asleep and didn't notice just how much I was staring at him and then the above happened and I got over excited!!!

Me too... but it's always been from a distance... just going in the pub or just going in the bookies... but this time I was half asleep and didn't notice just how much I was staring at him and then the above happened and I got over excited!!!

I've seen him in Willian Hill's bookmakers opposite Superdrug many times but haven't plucked up the courage to talk to him.

He obviously knows that I know who he is as I'm sure he's seen me staring at him.

Although maybe he just thinks I'm some sort of weirdo. :unsure::grin:

it's the day for it - I saw Kalalalalala driving away from manchester this morning in his foreign car thingy - although I'm a bit underwhelmed compared to you

Thought Roger Palmer was like Lord Lucan - obviously not! True legend but should have turned up at our survival game and stuff etc - eeeh he is a rascal isnt he!!!

it's the day for it - I saw Kalalalalala driving away from manchester this morning in his foreign car thingy - although I'm a bit underwhelmed compared to you

Directions for kalala: M56 - M556 - M6 - M5 - keep going until you see Yeovil junction - Turn left. :getmecoat:

Guest oa_exile

Funnily enough i was out Xmas shopping with misses yesterday and walked past Ronnie Whelan.

I did a double take, he just smiled and carried on :)

I said to the misses i know him from some where :unsure: about 5 mins later :idea::rolleyes:

I was on my way to work walking past the palace hotel yesterday and nearlly got knocked over by this guy carrying a massive pillow. Turns out it was the main singer from Blue. He was being stalked by some strange looking girls who were wearing next to nothing even though it was tipping it down. Some guys have all the luck.

P.s. I was not excited.

There's only one fit senior goalkeeper but it doesn't stop you with your rants against Crossley. ^_^

never said he wouldnt make a good back up keeper tho have i? same with greegs 3rd place defensive midfielder 4th placed defender. nerr

Edited by daznathe

I was on my way to work walking past the palace hotel yesterday and nearlly got knocked over by this guy carrying a massive pillow. Turns out it was the main singer from Blue. He was being stalked by some strange looking girls who were wearing next to nothing even though it was tipping it down. Some guys have all the luck.

P.s. I was not excited.

What? You weren't excited at seeing half naked females? (sorry Ladies).

Guest oa_exile

P.s. I was not excited.

Some guys have all the luck.

Think you're getting confused wasn that Rober Palmer :wink:

Guest oa_exile
Have you broke your "t" key mate?

Dozy wa .

:grin:

lol :grin: it's the Italian Rock Star, Rober :wink: or should i say "i's he Italian Rock Sar" :grin:

Now on yer way :blink: