Incoming ?

And one v Rangers. He looks like the new Chris Porter.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qsCtAfrb0AI&...feature=related

aye, looks alright, wonder what the killie fans think of him?

will he have played with McDonald?

EDIT: beat me to the mcdonald link shuck

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

He's a great player Colin Nish. One iv'e admired for a while at Kilmarnock. Rated highly by my Kilmarnock mate, be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off. It's one we could do with IMHO as with Davies & Hughes after that we have no proven forwards and we're stuck with youth that have never really had a proper go, and it doesn't fill you with confidence being 1-0 down and having the bench we have.

Snap him up Shez, he'll do the business.

Edit: Wonder if Gary Mac will persuade him down here :grin:

Does this mean we may be moving Davies out to the right as a more permanent option then? Can't see him being left out and if we pay money for someone, and with the quality Nish appears to have I can't see him being a bench warmer either.

Yeah, I trust TribalFootball as much as I trust.......someone I don't trust very much.

you never know do you.davies moves out to the left,as bertrand could leave taylor has deputised there and shown to be usefull,so maybe shez is just covering the bases......

i have heard also that keigan parker is available,donkey lashers apparently want shut because he kicked a door at a massage parlour.....was there leading scorer last season.

i have heard also that keigan parker is available,donkey lashers apparently want shut because he kicked a door at a massage parlour.....was there leading scorer last season.

With Gregan here and after what happened between them in the play offs? Gregan would be throttling him before he got through the door. A massage parlour is that it. At least his standards have improved since he had Jade Goody!

The Boundary Park side have had Nish watched and know they can sign him for a cut-price fee in January.

How much do you reckon we could get him for? Nish?

:grin:

:grin:

Even with out newfound financial optimism ... I highly doubt we could stretch much more than £50k....

Have to say though... this guy looks spot on... a tall target man is exactly what we need... and if Davies can be moved to the wing to help out when we are short of bodies... then so be it.... looks like we have a decent relationship with Killie too, after macca (and Gorgeous gordon - only personal terms scuppered that one) so could be a very, very good shout...

Should be an intersting time though... especially if we even have a limited amount of money to throw about... £100k or so could get us a couple of decent players mid season when teams are desperate....

All the papers today say he is Going to Swansea.... Oh joy of Joys!!!! Get to see him again this season... :angry:

Edited by BigfinLatic

not a conventional target man, and heading is not one of his strong points, so he isnt the replacement for porter everyone seems to think. but he does seem like a good player and well worth a stab

From BBC:

Kilmarnock striker Colin Nish insists he is not interested in speculation linking him with a move to Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Colin Nish's hopes of a transfer from Kilmarnock to Hibernian ended when John Collins resigned as manager at Easter Road. (The Sun)

All the papers today say he is Going to Swansea.... Oh joy of Joys!!!! Get to see him again this season... :angry:

The guy is a tit; but he's a good player. Personally if he's available I would really like for him to come to Oldham, he's fast and he has got good technique and can score goals, he would partner Hughes well. I don't know why Blackpool are getting shut of him because he's one of their top players. I can imagine a team like Swansea wanting him, they'll probably get him too, we can't afford him; but I'd like him here.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

The guy is a tit; but he's a good player. Personally if he's available I would really like for him to come to Oldham, he's fast and he has got good technique and can score goals, he would partner Hughes well. I don't know why Blackpool are getting shut of him because he's one of their top players. I can imagine a team like Swansea wanting him, they'll probably get him too, we can't afford him; but I'd like him here.

i take it you mean keigan parker.

yeah,he would be great here,although like you say we prolly couldnt afford him.

but you never know,if shez has been a good boy tta's might just have put a little extra in his christmas stocking this year.

Guest sheridans_world
One way our another, I better inject some steroids into my keyboard's F5 button - I love the excitement and suspence of impending signings but the poor old keaboard's nearly finished.

Shame i'll miss most of the hype, ah well, my F5 key will need be ready for the summer signings, you know, when we are looking round for championship players to play for our championship club :grin:

On another note I heard Nish linked during the summer i think, not of consequence anyway really, not too interested in a striker, although we should have room on the wage bill now Ricketts has gone.

Parker, dont agree that he has the technique some say he has. Jermaine 'how has he got there' Johnson type player, dont really rate him highly, would rather have proper footballers. Why are Blackpool letting him go incidentally?

Bertrand and KK should be staying, Mcleish has said so much about KK and with Bertrand signing a new 4 year deal with Chelsea, cant see him moving, unless to go on loan to a championship club.