Celtic v Rangers

Been to about 5 or 6 at least, every time my dad had to speak for me for the entire game - until i got old enough to put on the accent properly...!!! :wink:

Simply the best games I have ever been to... Especially in the Larsson, Sutton and Hartson era!

... just like what the Oldham V Rochdale games will be like next season..!

First and last time Oldham v rochdale gets compared to Celtic v rangers, i suspect...

Got back from celebrations at the pub in time to watch replay of the rangers game, i don't think i'm ever going to stop laughing, that's some shocking defending and one awful tackle...but just think, if Porter hadn't scored on Saturday it all might be very different...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running out of steam fast the Gers are - I have heard recently that they have in their squad players signed from other SPL teams that arent even getting a sniff despite all the games they have had to play - does anyone know who these players are? At this rate though St Johnstone must really fancy their chances tomoz - bit of a disaster of a season for the Gers after promising so much - cup double will be some consolation spose!

Running out of steam fast the Gers are - I have heard recently that they have in their squad players signed from other SPL teams that arent even getting a sniff despite all the games they have had to play - does anyone know who these players are? At this rate though St Johnstone must really fancy their chances tomoz - bit of a disaster of a season for the Gers after promising so much - cup double will be some consolation spose!

:blink:

Tends to help if they figure out who they are playing, irrespective of who you pick in the team... oh yes, such a disaster, especially seeing Rangers are clearly the best team in scotland, having currently won a tip-pot cup, and got to the final of a tin-pot european competition, whilst Celtic win the league and play with the big boys in europe... disaster for such a great team.... and such a great management pair... disaster...

Come on you Super Queens!!!! Lets finish the season off in style!

I pay little attention to Scottish fitba but purely to spite the couple of thousand (small minority, of course, we mustnt forget that bit) idiots who had their fun in Manchester.....................HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COME ON QOS!

I'm neither a Rangers or Celtic fan and quite frankly couldn't give a monkeys, I am quite surprised that so many Latics fans do.

The only thing I would say about the whole thing is that to ask any team to play 8 games in 21 days is ridiculous.

Or to play 10 games in 25 days with a much smaller squad than Rangers:

13.4.90 Leeds (h) 3-1

16.4.90 P. Vale (a) 0-2

18.4.90 Plymouth (a) 0-2

21.4.90 W. Ham (h) 3-0

24.4.90 Portsmouth (a) 1-2

29.4.90 Forest (Wembley) 0-1 [followed by alcoholic open-topped bus tour of Oldham on 30.4]

1.5.90 Oxford (h) 4-1

3.5.90 Wolves (h) 1-1

5.5.90 Sunderland (a) 3-2

7.5.90* Bradford C. (a) 1-1

* After season had finished on 5.5.90.

• 2 months later...
Will Haining's been sent off against Celtic. Gave away a penalty which was followed by a proper scuff of a penalty.
Yeah, Robson was right to look embarrassed. Stilll, they all count. Good to see Haining continuing the noble tradition of Latics players going up north and doing celtic a favour - althought usually (Killen, Porter etc) it's by scoring against rangers rather than by giving away dubious penalties at Parkhead. And of course Celtic are the only team in Scotland who ever get dubious penalties.

According to the Beeb website.

Rangers best stand out defender Carlos Cuellar is joining Villa for just under £8million.

There's the making up for the no £10million european money. *chuckle*

The rest of them could do a spot of window cleaning on Tuesdays and Wednesday's that should help make up the shortfall as well.

7 Red cards to opponents in the last 6 games at the San Giro tells a story, shocking stuff :huh:

Could be worse. Could be cheats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRX64euxFVU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FP-hBLvxxVA

Oh and Ref's favouring Celtic? You Sure........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJUzPGjiao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5FOhnZ-VQ

• 3 weeks later...

Derby day tomorrow. Let's be 'avin you leezy.

I win twenty notes if the mighty green and whites win. Had a cheeky quid on a treble with the last quid in my pocket before I got home after the owtb's game. Dale/Bury and Col U/Oldham with a Celtic win.

'Mon the Hoops!