Swindon off tomorrow?

The game will probably be off because we've sold all our players, replaced them with players who only know their way to Woking and Tamworth, plus Corney has sold the coach for an undisclosed fee, which according to the Vehicle Afficionados' Bulletin was a first bid of £2.81.

We have a right to know.

I live in swindon it started raining here at lunchtime and is raining hard at the moment and supposed to rain all evening and then be dry tomorrow the swindon ground staff have said they have extra drainage in place and are confident that the game will go ahead.

Pitch assessment 8:45am.

I'm on nights tonight. If it was a home game i'd get up and go. Away games I get up at 2.45pm and listen on Latics World. Don't normally get in and get to bed till 9am so, if it is off, at least i'll know in advance so I can have a lie in.

Every cloud eh.

Here in Gloucester (approx. 40 minutes away) the weather has been pretty awful for the past 2 days. Nearly constant heavy rain all day today too.

Seeing as I'm going to Burton to watch Exeter with my brother and mates instead, I'd be pretty happy if it was on a different day!

what....going to where to do what....????

:exile:

Here in Gloucester (approx. 40 minutes away) the weather has been pretty awful for the past 2 days. Nearly constant heavy rain all day today too.

Seeing as I'm going to Burton to watch Exeter with my brother and mates instead, I'd be pretty happy if it was on a different day!

If it's called off may need a plan B how far is Burton from Swindon?

what....going to where to do what....????

:exile:

Haha yeah I know, it was certainly a toss up but my brother rarely comes up this far for an away trip and my City-supporting mates from Northampton were going too so that swayed me. Lost count of the times I've paid £20+ to see us lose at Swindon too (some great memories there too of course, JJ and the origin of the OWTB chant especially).

If it's called off may need a plan B how far is Burton from Swindon?

Quite a way and from here in Gloucester (at least 90 minutes) so it's certainly not the logical choice! I'm sure that there would be more appropriate alternatives local to Swindon. Cheltenham, Oxford or Bristol to name a few (or lots of non-league games!)