Crazy Gang program

• 1 month later...

Did anyone watch this..?

I did yesterday. Fascinating but scary.

Did all the usual crazy gang arent they sll all wonderful and full of personality.

Explained how they made it through the divisdion s with long ball and off the ball incidents which due to no camaras and 4th officials they hot away with.

Took a sinister turn about bullying and John Scales of all was nearly broken by it for 2 years. Terry Phealen came through a "very dark 6 month period" and another unmamed player was beaten by Fash in as changing room and needed 30 stitches in a calf injury.

Highly recommend people watch this. Great documentary.

Fashasnu comes across as a :censored:kin nutbag! Who takes credit and thrives on it all. Grade A :censored: of the highest order. Maybe even as little phycho. Watcvh it and judge for yourself.

Edit: just read the article by Terry Gibson above. Seems spot on, you do get the impression many of the players hated Fash. Thery even tell you that Sanchez does

Edited by palmer1

http://sport.bt.com/video-01363814401986?videoid=3959398844001

Dunno how long it's available for.

Plenty of folks coming out in the press distancing themselves from this programme.

Fashanu, totally out of order referring to the crazy gang as "the family he never had, the brother he never had", and saying he had no regrets. Definitely playing himself up for the cameras too, must be from his time presenting Deal Or No Deal Nigeria. As for the stuff about him being psychotic and from a tough background, I guess nowadays you have to take into consideration the sort of stuff that may well have gone on in Bernardo's homes during that era...

Eric Young, Wimbledon's version of Roger Palmer?

"Fash" was a huge thundercunt as a player.

He was a thundercunt in his TV appearances after he retired.

And - it seems he's now a bigger thundercunt than he was back then with the passing of time.

Gibson's piece is spot on. Sensational filmaking; and the angle they clearly wanted was gleefully supplied by messers Vinne & Fash - i didnt really believe a word they said; turns out i was correct to do so.

Shame. A 'proper' Crazy Gang film would have been a cracking watch. This wasn't it...

Edited by slystallone