Fulham v Latics comemmorative painting

8 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

OWTB’ers, please help out @mrwalks12 by posting any good photos (or links to photos) of the other members of the Latics team from Sunday’s game. 

The one of the very pissed off Lyden would be a good start...

I have seen that photo..the Lyden one on another thread on here I am sure...its their first half penalty shout and he's standing over that player wagging his finger giving it loads....now which bloody thread was it on..agghh

Its on the Jordan Lyden thread but  have no idea to copy it over onto this one...anyone?

Edited by underdog
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, underdog said:

I have seen that photo..the Lyden one on another thread on here I am sure...its their first half penalty shout and he's standing over that player wagging his finger giving it loads....now which bloody thread was it on..agghh

Its on the Jordan Lyden thread but  have no idea to copy it over onto this one...anyone?

Thanks Tracy. Here we go - http://www.owtb.co.uk/topic/50731-jordan-lyden/?do=findComment&comment=1002379

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Was there a pic of Lyden doing the same thing to Cairney that he (Lyden) got booked for when he gave Anthony Taylor a roasting over it?

He got booked for making a TV gesture to suggest Taylor ran it past VAR, didn't he?

7 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

He got booked for making a TV gesture to suggest Taylor ran it past VAR, didn't he?

In my view he got booked for doing the same thing. Think there was a f-word used. Refs don't like players doing that sort of thing more than once, plus he had made a few hefty challenges. 

If he booked Lyden for making the VAR sign, or as I heard a Rugby commentator say 'Square in the air', he needed to book most of our players. 

VAR is used automatically when there is a decision for a penalty. Something I think many of our fans forgot. 

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

In my view he got booked for doing the same thing. Think there was a f-word used. Refs don't like players doing that sort of thing more than once, plus he had made a few hefty challenges. 

If he booked Lyden for making the VAR sign, or as I heard a Rugby commentator say 'Square in the air', he needed to book most of our players. 

VAR is used automatically when there is a decision for a penalty. Something I think many of our fans forgot. 

Yeah think the ref was booking him already before he made the VAR sign