Really excited,drawing all finished

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Looks brilliant.  Great way to remember the day (wife is sick of me watching match of the day repeatedly) so have just pre-ordered one.  Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Nice one nzlatic  I am painting the crowd as we speak,you might see yourself in the crowd

53 minutes ago, mrwalks12 said:

Nice one nzlatic  I am painting the crowd as we speak,you might see yourself in the crowd

I'll be getting one. Being in the background would be fantastic. I'm in an orange coat and wearing a blue and white scarf.

Edit: I've pre-ordered one.

Edited by Magic Mikey

1 hour ago, mrwalks12 said:

Ha, if there happens to be someone with dark hair and stubble somewhere deep in the crowd that'd be pretty amazing 😉

5 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Remember who asked first

I will mikey,the crowd is going to be painted very freely so I cant paint one or two more detailed ones it would not look right but you may well see someone who could be you because I will include someone who fits that description,whether you can see it or not will add to the interest I think,I am glad you are enjoying the vids

1 hour ago, mrwalks12 said:

I will mikey,the crowd is going to be painted very freely so I cant paint one or two more detailed ones it would not look right but you may well see someone who could be you because I will include someone who fits that description,whether you can see it or not will add to the interest I think,I am glad you are enjoying the vids

That'll do me, can't wait to see the finished article.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

No doubting the impressiveness of it; just not much bag. If it was on the wall of a pool room in my boozer (it's worthy of a place on the wall of every pub in Oldham), it'd make me smile every time I looked at it.

I know what u mean longtime,you luv em or hate em,I like the idea of every pub in oldham though

On 1/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Paul said:

That’s excellent, well done!

10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You're a talented mofo aren't you! Great work. I'm after a tattoo designing or do you just draw French footballers? 😂

cheers mcfluff paul

Edited by mrwalks12