Ricketts Gone

If Rico had lamped Taylor I'd expect he'd have been thrown out of the club. He certainly wouldn't have started on Saturday.

There's no way he would leave nine days after the offence.

Nah, that sort of thing happens up and down the country on a daily bass at all levels of the game. If you have played the game at any level surely you will have seen that sort of thing. Normally it is dealt with in house and players kiss and make up. Just the high profile occurences of Dyer and Bowyer & Hartson and Berkovic bring it into the public eye. I think Shez has realised Ricketts is not the man he thought he was signing, instead we got a lazy half-arsed has been who had neat touches but brought little if anything to the team. The results speak for themselves.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rico had lamped Taylor I'd expect he'd have been thrown out of the club. He certainly wouldn't have started on Saturday.

There's no way he would leave nine days after the offence.

Incidents happen between players all the time. As long as it doesn't affect the team's performance, it needn't be an issue. Obviously, whatever has happened must have been a big enough issue for Shez to offload him.

Hope Kyle's allegations in that post about other players aren't well-founded because, if true, they would affect the team's performance.

Can I just stress folks that throwing an "allegedly" in after saying something is not a catch all for saying what you want. OWTB has a user agreement in place and anyone deemed to be breaching them will be dealt with buy the Moderating team accordingly.

Cheers,

Ack

Does that mean the moderating team are going to "buy" us something or are we going to be dealt with "BY" the moderating team?

Just wondering like. :grin:

[EDIT]

:lol: Sod off! :D

[/EDIT]

Incidents happen between players all the time. As long as it doesn't affect the team's performance, it needn't be an issue. Obviously, whatever has happened must have been a big enough issue for Shez to offload him.

Hope Kyle's allegations in that post about other players aren't well-founded because, if true, they would affect the team's performance.

I know Chris Taylor and know for a fact that the allegations about Ricco lamping him are totally untrue..... So, I would guess that Kyle's allegations about the other players were probably founded in the same vein!

I know Chris Taylor and know for a fact that the allegations about Ricco lamping him are totally untrue..... So, I would guess that Kyle's allegations about the other players were probably founded in the same vein!

There ya go Kyle! :computer: You had us going for a while there :wink:

He'll be back with the Saddlers on 29th December. Odds on him for first goal but with no celebration? Would be ironic, as that's what happened when he played at Bescot/Banks's stadium, with the home fans booing him.

Wouldn't he still be employed by us? If this were the case could he play against us? I'm sure the powers that be will safeguard against this.

Wouldn't he still be employed by us? If this were the case could he play against us? I'm sure the powers that be will safeguard against this.

As the Vital Walsall site indicates, Latics' longer-term intention will be clearer if he's allowed to play for the Saddlers in the F.A. Cup.

http://www.walsall.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=88071

If the truth doesn't come out about this and what's gone on then this will be one that rolls and rolls for a long, long time!!! Coz there are many who can see that Ricketts isn't the useless, lazy piece of :censored: that others have painted him out to be and it'll be heavily discussed for a long time.

As far as I'm concerned at the moment, it's an utterly bizarre decision and not one of us has any of the facts. Other than a player has been signed to our club in one of the biggest gambles ever in all honesty, on one of the biggest contracts we've probably ever given. Taking up a very large amount of the budget in the process and costing us to lose players from last season, we all know would've kept this side moving in the forward momentum it was!

Something has to come out in the wash over this...either Ricketts is being massively used as a convenient scapegoat and something is seriously rotten inside the club at present! Or something else is going on....coz it can't be down to his footballing abilities this....not after he was the only one who was producing vs Northampton (the 2 best chances, where he slipped Davies 1 on 1 and his header which their keeper knew nothing about when he saved it) and not after the fact that our service has been shocking to him and Davies this season. Scapegoat reaction? Kneejerk decision? To be dropped, then exiled in such fashion says there's a hell of a lot to come out about this....and if it doesn't, then in my mind, something's severely rotten inside our club somewhere at present!

Edited by boundaryblue80

PS Oh....And the comments about Ricketts being to blame for us hoofing it really does show up how blind and unwilling to see the truth those that have scapegoated him are! Could've sworn it was a small white lad upfront with Davies at Uddersfield, not a big, thick set, black lad!

Read my allegedly post again Sheridan out one.

Answer is there folks Allegedly

Allegedly one player striking another etc…

I get stick on here for my posts Allegedly lol

If you read the 58th post on this thread, you will see that you were talking crap about one player striking another. Allegedly.

Read my allegedly post again Sheridan out one.

Answer is there folks Allegedly

Allegedly one player striking another etc…

I get stick on here for my posts Allegedly lol

As has been said.....he wouldn't have played last Sat and it wouldn't have taken till today for him to be exiled if it was true. And had we wanted rid, we'd be exercising the right to terminate his contract also, if it were true. Not waiting for 2yrs 7mths for it to run out or till when we decide to pay him up.

Don't believe it for one second.

Edited by boundaryblue80

As has been said.....he wouldn't have played last Sat and it wouldn't have taken till today for him to be exiled if it was true. And had we wanted rid, we'd be exercising the right to terminate his contract also, if it were true. Not waiting for 2yrs 7mths to run out or till when we decide to pay him up.

Don't believe it for one second.

Allegedly January he wont be coming back.

Having 'Allegedly' on my posts is annoying me more than anybody!

Ross i promise i will tell you in person, then you wont be so negative about my posts.

I have worse Allegedlys that i cant even type on here.

im still gutted. walsall manager says 'hes hungry, hes eager, he needs to be loved'

perhaps he was upset at getting boo'd even after he took one on the achilles for us. no patience at bp whatsoever, good luck michael.

Awwww??

Hes a fully grown footballer what a pansy winging about needing to be loved

GOOD RIDDANCE

Primadona