The Stadium

gota be more than that id say more like 10500

Ground holds 13500.

minus RRE 4500

Minus Chaddy 3300

= 7800

13500 - 7800 = 5700 (mainstand and Lookers)

If its presumed these are roughley the same size thats 2850 off the current capacity so ground size during development will be around 10500 - still more than enough seats for everyone....... BUT if you take off the RRE that only leaves 6000 home seats. Maybe foer some of the bigger games they will start opening the RRE section for us.... Saying that we have only had over 6k home fans once this season....

The real question is whether Inspiral will once again miraculously find that the best view in the new stadium also happens still to be right behind the WAGs.

We desperately need some new players in January.

I'm singularly unimpressed with the current batch of WAGs. Not been the same since Haining left to be honest.

We desperately need some new players in January.

I'm singularly unimpressed with the current batch of WAGs. Not been the same since Haining left to be honest.

Warnes was quite nice and Carlo Corrazin's wife was very nice.

Alot of hurdles to jump before then. Give it about 3 years at best I'd say.

Good God, just because she prefers the players lounge to sitting in the stands with I_C doesn't mean they're on the road to ruin. Although he would obviously point out that her sexuality might not be right for the long-term...

Alan Hardy says it will take 72 weeks to build the new Main Stand.

If it is going to take 72 weeks to build we will have to start building it around march 08 for it to be ready for the start of the 09/10 campaign. I guess the TTA will be gunning for it to open for the start of a new season with hopefully a pregious opening match!!

Elaborate...please. :o

Sounds like a good story.

Twas during the Gillingham game last season. Sat up in Inspiral’s area. Him and my brother (Luke Beckett’s Anchor) both turned to perv at Miss Marsh as she went to take her seat just as the second half kicked off, whilst for the good of my knackers I had the sense to keep eyes front – thus I saw Charlton’s Wondergoal, causing me to spit out/choke on said Chicken Balti. Mrs Warne, who has lovely long blonde hair, was directly in front of me and took the full brunt. She somehow didn’t notice, and I wasn’t about to point it out.

If it is going to take 72 weeks to build we will have to start building it around march 08 for it to be ready for the start of the 09/10 campaign. I guess the TTA will be gunning for it to open for the start of a new season with hopefully a pregious opening match!!

I watched one of the videos on oldhams site and hardy was saying there looking at the stand being ready for the start of the 2009/2010

funny how the 'main' stand has lowest capacity lol were such a backwards looking pie eating grim northern town..

Thing is when it was built it was the MAIN (Only) Stand! The rest has evolved over the years, If you look at the old photos the superstucture (except the roof) has pretty much remained what is was when it was built the best part of 100 years ago!

Edited by oafcprozac