Special Message For Neil Kilkenny

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:deal2::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:

Great career move son Massive my :ass3:

Massive on the wallet i think he meant :wink:

I only caught second half and the team news on Sky Sports News before the match (which said Kilkenny was starting). Didn't hear his name once. Was he brought off early on?

Yeah, he got injured un the first half.

They brought on fat arse Robinson, y'know, another greedy b@stard who turned down a new contract with League One Champions Swansea in favour of Leeds assuming they would beat Donny in last years final and get to the Championship, but they didn't and they've failed again.

You couldn't write that stuff.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

I only caught second half and the team news on Sky Sports News before the match (which said Kilkenny was starting). Didn't hear his name once. Was he brought off early on?

He came off for Robinson after about 30 mins but I am not sure why, I didnt see the game.

Think he came off for that bald tub of lard Swansea reject - boy did he drop a bollock by not staying at the Liberty!

Think he came off for that bald tub of lard Swansea reject - boy did he drop a bollock by not staying at the Liberty!

Cheers. Reading the posts it sounded like a soft injury. Then you look at the likes of Zak Whitbread who played on after what looked like a very serious injury.

To be fair to Neil though he has been in the last two League 1 Play Offs which suggests he has made a better career move than if he stayed here.

While I don't want to see him in a blue shirt again he's not that bad!

To be fair to Neil though he has been in the last two League 1 Play Offs which suggests he has made a better career move than if he stayed here.

While I don't want to see him in a blue shirt again he's not that bad!

Since Grayson brought him back into the team in the games I've seen in him - at Leicester and the two play off games he's been pretty busy - but unspectacular. It really wouldn't surprise me that when Grayson makes his clear out KK is part of it - then he'll be on the phone to his mate the Don Corneoni for a reprieve - I hope we tell him where to go. Even though we are crying out for a ball player.

Any non-Latics fan would have done the same as him. I dare say a few Latics fans would have done the same actually, too.

Still doesn't make it any less ironic, that he chased the money and is still in League One despite "playing for a 'massif' club, that is likely to be playing in the Championship" - his words.

in direct contrast, Wellens achieved his aims immediately, perhaps Richie knew he'd have to work his arse off, rather than arguing with his team mates and running round like a headless chicken trying to do everything himself.

Still doesn't make it any less ironic, that he chased the money and is still in League One despite "playing for a 'massif' club, that is likely to be playing in the Championship" - his words.

in direct contrast, Wellens achieved his aims immediately, perhaps Richie knew he'd have to work his arse off, rather than arguing with his team mates and running round like a headless chicken trying to do everything himself.

In fairness though, it probably was a good career move. Had the whole Leeds team not frozen in one ninety minute match last season, it could be Killer in the Championship and Richie suffering the playoff heartbreak tonight.

Fine lines, but a lot finer one would say than had he been playing in blue for the last eighteen months.

too many bitter people on here.

kk is a good player and would be a great asset to any league 1 or championship side.

his injury last night wasn't soft if you watched the game and saw the replay in sore motion.

im glad leeds lost but it just means we have another tough couple of games next season (and they will be tough regardless of past meetings)