Who'll go furthest in the game?

dfOAFC

Kilkenny or Bertrand  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll make it bigger?

• Kilkenny
    • Bertrand

Really tough one this. I think Kilkenny is a fantastic player but I feel his size may go against him making it at the highest level. Therefore I think Bertie has the best chance but overall I think both will spend most of their career's at Championship level.

best ever page 3 girls or heavy rock music. get my attention everytime

Bertrand has the potential to be prem class

Kilkenny has the potential to be championship class

Its a simple choice my imo...i voted for Bertrand as well...

To me the difference is that Bertrand has progressed in his time here before our very eyes. If he continues in that vein he will undoubtedly play in the Premiership. Kilkenny, although very good, hasn't really got any better since when he first arrived in his first spell.

Bertrand has a quality and his mind on the job. Neil fancies himself a bit too much and hes a short arse for the Premiership.

Bertrand has 87% so far, a much better prospect in my eyes although both are good players i think Bertrand has what it takes to play in the top league for many years to come

I would go with Bertrand,there is more opportunity to establish himself at left back,maybe not with Chelsea but with a premiership club.

Would wish both players all the very best as they have BOTH been excellent while with us! :)

I think this vote is being coloured to some due to Berty expressing a wish to stay whilst billy big :censored: Kilkenny saw us as to small. It's a tricky poll this one cos I feel Kilkenny at present is ahead of Berty, however Berty as more time to develop whilst he'll be with better quality players over the next 4 years to develop with. Kilkenny will always be a poor bottom quarter prem/Championship player whereas Berty still as the the potential as he hasn't had his chance in the prem yet. I guess thats the question of the poll so loaded a little to Berty. I went for Kilkenny.