Monkey Sick Yellow Wins

Rather than being classed as a Virgin passenger, which could be miscontrued :wink: , you're one of Virgin's passengers and hence one of Branston's financial supporters. He doesn't own his supporters, but he couldn't manage without them. Whereas you could use another rail service provider, but you wouldn't support another club, would you? We are supporters of the Club, hence the apostophe.

Anyway, everyon'e bored with this, but to get back to the original point - the undeniable fact is that Ultras does not have an apostrophe!

What has Virgin Trains got to do with the country's favourite pickle?

Is this something to do with the Piccalilli colour of our new away kit?

Perhaps Monkeys don't puke yellow, but cannot digest Piccalilli....... :mmm: the plot thicken's.

Edited by Rick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Monkeys cannot digest Piccalilli....... :mmm: the plot thicken's.

Neither can my dog,knocked a jar out of the fridge and the mut ate it.Ten minutes later.........Monkey sick or Meggy sick but it was yellow

Glad to see we're allowed to get back to moaning.

Yeah the tangerine's been a big hit, yeah this yellow shirt is rank, but who buys a shirt to look good? It aint a fashion statement. You wear it cos the team wear it. So if they wear yellow, so will the masses. BUT I refuse to believe this kit was voted number 1! I looked at them briefly and this was without doubt the worst.

Anyway what do I know? I don't buy them any more.

E4e

HIVIZ

We are supporters of the Club, hence the apostophe.

Anyway, everyon'e bored with this, but to get back to the original point - the undeniable fact is that Ultras does not have an apostrophe!

I spot the deliberate mistake's, and hereby claim my prize's!

Deliberate mistake number one:

apostophe

Deliberate mistake number two:

everyon'e

I spot the deliberate mistake's, and hereby claim my prize's!

Deliberate mistake number one:

apostophe

Deliberate mistake number two:

everyon'e

Well spotted - University education is a wonderful thing. But if you keep throwing in these gratuitous apostrophes, you'll even bewilder the confused!

I'll make another deliberate mistake some time next week - let's see who's been paying attention enough to spot it. :wink: