Monkey Sick Yellow Wins

So not enough people voted tactically after all and we end up with a kit that 70% didn't want, which I presume will be shown in sales figures.

Fluo yellow will definitely be worn as the away kit, whereas navy and burgundy would have been worn only rarely, with tangerine being a better alternative to avoid colour clashes.

I'm just mad about Tangerine

Tangerine's mad about me

I'm just mad about Tangerine

Tangerine's mad about me

Electrical banana

Not gonna be a sudden craze

Electrical banana

Not gonna be the very next phase

They call it fluo yellow

(Quite rightly)

They call it fluo yellow

(Quite rightly)

They call it fluo yellow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EQz_s8Yw1Us

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could boycott it and just carry on turning up in tangerine :huh:

Its called democracy!

Kit chosen in the fairest possible way. So what will you be suggesting next.....you wont renew your season ticket until the club change their mind?

Take a deep breath and work out what is realy important in life!!!!

Bobbins.

The current one should have stayed.

hmmmm....yes, we'll keep the home one indefinately too.......great commecial sense.

Unfortunately we live in times when the kit is changed more often than my underpants.

Good idea to keep it as the third kit.

When we change again.....back to Tangerine

As we will now have change the words to "we all play in blue and tangerine"

My vote goes for

"WE ALL TOOK A DAY OUT AT SELLAFIELD"

Do I take it that in season 2009/2010 we will get a new away kit again because the yellow did not sell?

Our contract with Carlotti states that we get a new home kit every other season and a new away kit every season

Maybe we should accept that OWTB isn't representative of all fans. Let's not assume we have a monopoly on opinion.

98.73% of Superfans read OWTBs though, making our opinion far more important :wink: TBH I doubt that many people voted at all (I'd work out how many if I could be arsed). Apart from the Yellow one the other colours were in the same order, so OWTBers have an aversion to the colour that isn't shared by the wider population. Or something like that.

What about those who don't use / can't use a PC, don't have an email account to send the vote in. Was there anything in the program about this last week?

Club handing out ballot papers to hand in over a couple homes would have been the fairest selection.......

Worst kit EVER for Latics. Do the Charlotti designers support Chelsea, home kit took on the style of the Chelsea home shirt last year and now this.

What about those who don't use / can't use a PC, don't have an email account to send the vote in. Was there anything in the program about this last week?

Club handing out ballot papers to hand in over a couple homes would have been the fairest selection.......

Worst kit EVER for Latics. Do the Charlotti designers support Chelsea, home kit took on the style of the Chelsea home shirt last year and now this.

I agree, more should have been done to give it a fairer coverage. But balloting and all that takes time and resources to set up and run, and at the end of the day at least fans actually GET a say in it*. That never used to be the case.

But I definitely disagree on the your claim on it's the worst kit ever. I'm impartial to what kit and colour we play in away from home because I don't buy them anyway. Worst kit ever: Puce Green with the white flash on the front. By a mile. Always.

* If you're not to believe the sceptical rigged-vote-by-Carlotti rumour

Official Text, what were you thinking.......Dennis the Menace was bad but for the love of God!

The only advantage of the kit is that they will be able to easily pick each other out on the field.

So as long as they don't pass to a steward we should be OK !!!!!!

OFFICIAL RESULT :

Fluo Yellow : 30.1%

Navy/Burgundy : 27.2%

Black/Royal : 25.5%

Powder Blue : 17.2%

OWTB RESULT :

Fluo Yellow : 18.92%

Navy/Burgundy : 35.14%

Black/Royal : 32.43%

Powder Blue : 13.51%

Have the club been a victim of ballot rigging, an internet scam, or is it just that OWTB members have good taste?

Fluo Yellow? You know when you have been sick so many times that all you’re bringing up is liquid bile? The colour is fluo yellow!

:mad:

I must say that I'm not in favour of the workman's jacket and with such a close call between 3 of the shirts, would it have not been better to have eliminated the Citeh top from the running and carried on the vote a little longer?

In 'Auf Wiedersehen Pet' Barry organised a ballot based on the West Bromwich and District Table Tennis League system of voting. Each of the lads had to vote for their first, second and third choice of colour to paint the hut. The outcome was that the hut was painted in a colour nobody wanted!