Monkey Sick Yellow Wins

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it. Might aswell call us Chelsea B.

Nah. They'll have a new kit again next season.

I'm not arsed really. Bright yellow is a change, although it evokes memories at that horrible dirty Sheffield United team of the late-80's when it looked like the Rochdale Road End had an unusually high ratio of stewards.

I'm not arsed really. Bright yellow is a change, although it evokes memories at that horrible dirty Sheffield United team of the late-80's when it looked like the Rochdale Road End had an unusually high ratio of stewards.

Who's for bringing back LIME GREEN the season after :bounce: .... Oldham play in blue and lime green

Guest oa_exile

lol :grin: I can picture it now "Sorry you will have to change your strip it's clashing with the stewards on the touchline" :laught16:

:getmecoat:

As we will now have change the words to "we all play in blue and tangerine"

My vote goes for

"WE ALL TOOK A DAY OUT AT SELLAFIELD"

Do I take it that in season 2009/2010 we will get a new away kit again because the yellow did not sell?

Edited by Guest

it's a sad day for Oldham Athletic!!

It would be interesting if OAFC supplied us with the actual e-mails o see which kit actually won, it wouldn't surprise me if they counted e-mails from mickeymouse@disney.com, joebloggs@madeupisp.co.uk or a.n.y.body@crapoldhamkit.org

.........and Fluo Yellow!

We play in Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Oldham play in Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Oldham play in Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Blue and Fluo Yellow!

Blue and Fluo Yellow!

It would be interesting if OAFC supplied us with the actual e-mails o see which kit actually won, it wouldn't surprise me if they counted e-mails from mickeymouse@disney.com, joebloggs@madeupisp.co.uk or a.n.y.body@crapoldhamkit.org

Personally I think a stock controller at Carlotti has a couple of hundred email addresses and votes for whichever one he has the most unused material for. Suprisingly the vomit yellow look didn't catch on this summer so they are palming it off on us.

Personally I think a stock controller at Carlotti has a couple of hundred email addresses and votes for whichever one he has the most unused material for. Suprisingly the vomit yellow look didn't catch on this summer so they are palming it off on us.

i think you are right

Bet there was one from david.moyes@evertonfc.co.uk. Revenge is a dish best served yellow?