If we lose on Saturday is.....

KYLEOAFC

Should the unthinkable happen and we loose on Saturday, in your opinion is our season over?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• YES
    • NO
    • There's always the relegation dog fight
    • We will sign five players and make the playoffs!

We were never meant to send the Toffee's tumbling, but we did. We wouldn't be here 9/10 times, so this is a game that shouldn't ruin anything, which did last season, as it's a bonus.

We're bang in the middle, we can still make the P/O's, and there's half the bloody season to go yet. We might 'do a Blackpool'.

There's always one every season. Always!

We were never meant to send the Toffee's tumbling, but we did. We wouldn't be here 9/10 times, so this is a game that shouldn't ruin anything, which did last season, as it's a bonus.

We're bang in the middle, we can still make the P/O's, and there's half the bloody season to go yet. We might 'do a Blackpool'.

There's always one every season. Always!

i voted no.

it aint over till its mathematically impossible.....however....

i think if we dont sign anybody by end of next week we will have a difficult end to the season,and finish somewhere in the middle.

Can't believe some people are writing us off already. We are just as likely to go on a good run as those above us are to go on a bad run. With Latics anything and everything is possible!

FtF

Edited by lincoln_latic

Can't believe some people are writing us off already. We are just as likely to go on a good run as those above us are to go on a bad run. With Latics anything and everything is possible!

You've got to accentuate the positive

Eliminate the negative

Latch on to the affirmative

Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum

Bring gloom down to the minimum

Have faith or pandemonium

Liable to walk upon the scene.

KtF

You've got to accentuate the positive

Eliminate the negative

Latch on to the affirmative

Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum

Bring gloom down to the minimum

Have faith or pandemonium

Liable to walk upon the scene.

KtF

Not just a font of all football knowledge, but a song for every occassion as well!

think i would have to go with ' YES '...

simply because each round you get to in any cup (paint pot one aside!), means you are simply delaying the inevitable....

much better to get spanked at the Emirates (my choice for the draw BTW!) and pocket a fist full of cash, than to lose at home to someone in your own division.. all time greatest player as their manager or not!!

the league..... well we have had worse ones and not got relegated, and had better ones and still dont get promoted....

we have too many quality players missing in one way or another to make a push like the lashers did and catch everyone napping!

BUT.... this doesn't make me a defeatist, just IMHO a realist!!

I'll still be there tomorrow.... and I'll still renew come may or whenever it is!!