Jason Jarrett Signs - Midfielder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, 1st time poster, long time reader of this site.

What do you want to know about J ? I';ve been mates with him for a long while now. Went to school with him and played in the same school side as him.

Still go out on the beer with him in Bolton when he's around. Sound lad but in recent times a bit of a journeyman as not really had the chance with Preston.

He could have signed a 3 year pay as you play deal with Wigan just after they got promoted to the prem but he declined as he wanted regular 1st team footy.

Been unlucky with injuries but a strong powerful lad.

My only issue is that he's very similar to Kalala and Allot in breaking up play.

Hopefully he'll feel he has a point to prove and I am going to get on to him now to tell him we are expecting big things tonight!

Nick - is that you sneaking on here??!! Typical - my mate signs so I'll jump out of the woodwork lol!!

I can't believe you didnt draft him in when Interyermam were short of a holding midfielder - he could have done a job for us while getting his fitness back!!

Mcgoo, no ... it's his older brother Tim. I did have a short spell on loan from Kobayashi to Interyermam but it never really worked out!

Just told Nick and surprise surprise ..... he wants to come to the game with me tonight!

Yeah I remember mate - Nick always says how you were the one out of the 3 with no talent!!!!

It must be a special occasion if he's dragging himself out of the woodwork - equally strange is the fact that I wont be there, got an assignment that desperately needs finishing so going to have to opt out tonight.

Woohoo!

http://www.pnefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1227781,00.html

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1227878,00.html

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1227769,00.html

Jason Jarrett from PNE, on loan until May 3rd according to their Fishul, one month according to ours.

not happy we needs a striker!!!! ogh well at least its a start. :shock:

he is good,believe me if i knew otherwise i'd be moaning

Seriously??? Would you??? Oh go on then, I believe you.....you would!

By the way...maybe next time you'll try and be realistic and accept how things work in this god-awful transfer window!!!

Most would say "I hate to say I told you so" but honestly.....I don't....not one bit!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10551&st=40

Seriously??? Would you??? Oh go on then, I believe you.....you would!

By the way...maybe next time you'll try and be realistic and accept how things work in this god-awful transfer window!!!

Most would say "I hate to say I told you so" but honestly.....I don't....not one bit!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10551&st=40

wow hang on a minute,if you think one loan signing makes a swan song then................

wow hang on a minute,if you think one loan signing makes a swan song then................

I'm not talking about the number of signings I'm talking about when we'd start making them. It's called showing a little thing called "patience." I have been and have today been very happily been rewarded. I hope I am again over the next 48hrs also. Maybe when the next deadline day is looming, you'll give the manager a bit of slack and not be posting day, after day, after day about how badly he's failing us. But then again, maybe pigs will one day fly!

Edited by boundaryblue80

So first you complain that there's no signings, and now you complain that we've made the wrong kind of signing.

And I suspect when we do sign a striker you'll complain because he's not good enough for you.

Still, as long as you're happy complaining about something, eh?

He rejects two players as he says they aren't good enough and hasn't seen them play, we then sign a player thats hardly played and isn't great for a position we are covered in. STRIKER FFS ITS NOT SO HARD

Well, you're bending the truth a little because he just said he didn't know enough about them, not that they weren't good enough. I'm sure a striker is high on his priorities list, but more so is a midfielder to create more chances for our strikers to fluff most of them and score a couple of them, hopefully.

I get the feeling we'll see a striker in by the end of this week.

When has Sheridan seen this lad play recently in first team games? Yet he uses that excuse to decline two potential signings. JP, Macca, Allott we arent struggling their imo. Still he's better than nothing and ill be fully behind him tonight :grin:

That's more like it - let's hope he has a stormer and drives us to a win tonight!

(And I'm sure Shez has seen plenty of him over the years - certainly enough to know what he's getting.)

Jury's out for me.

According to a mate who's seen him play a few times he's a reasonably good defensive midfielder - breaks up attacks - but lacks the pace or creativity to really set up attacks. Sounds like he's good at what he does but similar to what we already have.

I wish him well and hope he proves me wrong, but he doesn't sound like someone who's going to score or make goals for us.