Craig & Neal

Eards and Bo enter the scene and within a minute, the Welsh are 2 up.

Good effort from CD which the keeper tipped over. "He's not exactly slow or lacking in confindence is he?", said the commentator. I have to say he's looking pretty sharp bearing in mind they are playing on a ploughed field.

Is it just me or did he win a lot of headers tonight for them too?

Eards looked neat and tidy for them as well.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

That's got to be the first time we have had two full internationals on the pitch at the same time hasn't it?

I was thinking the same. If so, that is quite a significant achievement.

When was last time we fielded two current internationals in the same Latics team, as we will do on Saturday (probably) ?

Watched Wales in 2nd half when the lads come on - Davies looked very sharp and played well, Eardo look very assured playing as wing-back in a more advanced position (food for thought) - was proud to see the lads playing and Wales were value for their 3-0 win - well done boys, play as good on Satdi and lets do the Gills!

I was pretty suprised by Davies too from what I saw. It was the opposite to how he playes for Latics, he had his head up and was always looking to bring others into the game. Maybe he is under instructions with us to take people on and head for goal and shoot when he's in a Latics shirt?

Makes you wonder doesnt it - wales were free flowing team and the guys fitted in so well!

I was thinking the same. If so, that is quite a significant achievement.

When was last time we fielded two current internationals in the same Latics team, as we will do on Saturday (probably) ?

Last time Kilkenny and Eards played? Thought Kalala was a current international but seems he wasn't in the last squad.

for me the performances were identical to how they play for us, davies was dropping off looking for the ball and going out wide to run at players. eards was head down dependable make a few tackles put a few balls in box.

well played lads, can only benefit us, unless they both leave in summer.

Millie didn't get capped while Dennis was at BP I'm sure

Well, the memory keeps playing tricks. Kids, wife and middle age (and a large amount of alcohol over a long period of time). Stay single and sober (maybe if you stay single there's a better chance of staying sober). I thought it was the cup season, fixtures piling up and Joe ordered a private plane for them both just to help them rest a little. Was it just Milligan?