Beardybus to Vale

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be an early one, mainly due to the fans game, so we may not be able to have a drink at the Horse, just a pick up.

Once everything has been confirmed by Leeslover regarding kick off times etc. i will know what to do.

Kids are allowed as long as they are supervised by anyone other than Sav! :wink:

Are we talking before 8am? If so I'll try and stay the Friday in Oldham

Also can I have 1 more place please

Beardy beardy beardy beardy ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Done a bit of advertising for your bus annd would like 5 Now!! if that possible ...

Cheers

Josh

Cancel my three seats please Mr. Beard, if I do decide to go it'll be a last minute thing. Its only a 45 minute journey after all.

Cheers

Not had chance to get online recently but the coach is still on!

I have quite a few seats available, and its looking to set off at 9ish from the white hart.

Can everyone who has placed a seat have deposits tonight if i see them, i will be in the Chaddy.

Cost is £11 each.

Cheers

I'm very sad to report that I can no longer do the Beardy bus for this one mate which pains me greatly as it is very hard to let go of dreams of a day on the lash. It will be the first Beardy Bus I've missed (I think) since debuting away to Forest that day we got whipped 3-0 so hopefully you will let me off just this once!

I'll still be at the game but unfotunately can't get away early enough for the Beardy Bus on this occasion. It's not actually because you are leaving earlier, in fact I would have welcomed the extra drinking time, but I wouldn't have been able to make it even for the normal time on this ocassion but it's only a one off.

Sorry to let you down mate and looking forward to the next one.

I'm very sad to report that I can no longer do the Beardy bus for this one mate which pains me greatly as it is very hard to let go of dreams of a day on the lash. It will be the first Beardy Bus I've missed (I think) since debuting away to Forest that day we got whipped 3-0 so hopefully you will let me off just this once!

I'll still be at the game but unfotunately can't get away early enough for the Beardy Bus on this occasion. It's not actually because you are leaving earlier, in fact I would have welcomed the extra drinking time, but I wouldn't have been able to make it even for the normal time on this ocassion but it's only a one off.

Sorry to let you down mate and looking forward to the next one.

No Worries.

"Baby when the lights go out.............."

Least the pumps were still on. Some people got a little childish in the dark, nicking people's pints off tables and sitting back and watching them bicker with the person next to them where there pint had gone. <_<

Good day overall. Last I can remember is being in the Grey Horse, getting a lift off chaddy and his missus - she saw a bus so raced infront of it. I didnt even think to look at where it went on the front and just jumped on. Ended up in Shaw being told this was the last stop. Ended up having to pay a £15 taxi home. Must have put it as time and a half seeing as I couldnt even see straight. :lol:

Least I wasnt as bad as Sav. :nnnng::shifty:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I'd never seen Sav half so sober getting off a BB. He must have made up for it later on.

Certainly did. He was blitzed after the game. Stumbling to the back of the bus and crashed/fell over onto his seat.

Highlight of the trip has to be the pub on the way home for the blackout. People trying to play pool by lighters and using mobiles to see where they were goin in the toilets. Funny when the landlord started mentioning about the suprise party they'd got booked in for later that night. He just kept laughing and telling everyone. "it's gonna be a suprise to the lot of 'em, nevermind him.". Not sure whether the guy who's party it was, was more suprised at the fact the pub was only lit by candlelight or the 40 pissed up people in the other side of the bar bursting into a "happy birthday to you" after melia asked someone "is this him then?"

Indeed. Roll on Crewe and the fancy dress.

Another funny comment from the day.

Lloydy's mate who he'd brought along happened to look like one of the members of the band - The Kooks. Or so half of the people on the bus said. Alan Groves Perm asked him being deadly serious - "so which 'cook' are you then. Gordon Ramsay??"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Lloydy's mate who he'd brought along happened to look like one of the members of the band - The Kooks. Or so half of the people on the bus said. Alan Groves Perm asked him being deadly serious - "so which 'cook' are you then. Gordon Ramsay??"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that line was quality.

night pool is the future i tell thee.