Some of you deserve it

I have never ever, been to a stadium where there is so much negativity directed to the team, that the people pay good money to watch and suppousdley support, the fact is this season we have been extremley unlucky with injurys we have lost Gregan, Hughes, Thompson, Davies, Crossley, Liddle, Kalala, we then sign a Robertson from Sheff Utd who suffers a serious injury in his 3rd game.

I am frustrated with Shezz over certain things e.g Taylor on the right, Smalley should be on the wing, 6 month loan signings in Kilkenny and Bertrand the Ricketts affair.

However this season Shezz has also achieved success in bringing in Davies, Allott, Hughes (when fit) and Hazell along side the up and coming Smalley, Lomax, Alessandra and not to mention Shezz being instrumental in the development of our bigest export for years in Trotman. The team is in a better position to move forward than it has been for a good few years.

The point I am trying to make is yes Shezz has made mistakes but he is a young manager, how many years was big Joe hear before we achieved any success the "fans" need to back the TTA and Shezz and lets not forget we had the fans choice in the proven manager then we moved to the playing legend, so where if we did "get rid" of Shezz would we turn next any sugestions?

No thought not!

My only disapointment yesterday is that Shezz didn't have a walk round and flick the Vs at the Lookers morons.

I have never ever, been to a stadium where there is so much negativity directed to the team, that the people pay good money to watch and suppousdley support, the fact is this season we have been extremley unlucky with injurys we have lost Gregan, Hughes, Thompson, Davies, Crossley, Liddle, Kalala, we then sign a Robertson from Sheff Utd who suffers a serious injury in his 3rd game.

I am frustrated with Shezz over certain things e.g Taylor on the right, Smalley should be on the wing, 6 month loan signings in Kilkenny and Bertrand the Ricketts affair.

However this season Shezz has also achieved success in bringing in Davies, Allott, Hughes (when fit) and Hazell along side the up and coming Smalley, Lomax, Alessandra and not to mention Shezz being instrumental in the development of our bigest export for years in Trotman. The team is in a better position to move forward than it has been for a good few years.

The point I am trying to make is yes Shezz has made mistakes but he is a young manager, how many years was big Joe hear before we achieved any success the "fans" need to back the TTA and Shezz and lets not forget we had the fans choice in the proven manager then we moved to the playing legend, so where if we did "get rid" of Shezz would we turn next any sugestions?

No thought not!

My only disapointment yesterday is that Shezz didn't have a walk round and flick the Vs at the Lookers morons.

Mate, theres some in the Lookers and on here who wouldn't be happy if we were 10 points clear at the top of the premier league playing brazilian like football and were knocking off Girls aloud (minus the ginger of course).

:thumbsdown:

No thought not!

:dance: Well said that man :)

Mate, theres some in the Lookers and on here who wouldn't be happy if we were 10 points clear at the top of the premier league playing brazilian like football and were knocking off Girls aloud (minus the ginger of course).

:thumbsdown:

Appalling gingerist comment by Liddell in the programme. Shez out for that.

Seriously, well said.

After consulting my girls aloud 2007 and 2008 calendar I can confirm there is absolutley nothing wrong with the ginger one, in fact my preference would be>

1) Cherryl (what was Cashley thinking)

2) Nadine

3) Nicola (The ginger one)

4) Kymberley

5) Sarah (Dont like short hair on women)

However I definatley wouldn't say no to any of them.

After consulting my girls aloud 2007 and 2008 calendar I can confirm there is absolutley nothing wrong with the ginger one, in fact my preference would be>

1) Cherryl (what was Cashley thinking)

2) Nadine

3) Nicola (The ginger one)

4) Kymberley

5) Sarah (Dont like short hair on women)

However I definatley wouldn't say no to any of them.

Is it Chris Taylor's sister? :ohno:

I can live with her being grumpy and ugly but ginger is just wrong.

KOTK

Consulting my girls aloud poster :grin:;

Nadine

Kimberley

Cheryl

Nicola

Sarah

Also, well said to the first poster (back on topic :grin: )

Sometimes the fans at BP are just insatiable, I don't know what we'd have to do as a side to stop people complaining. Sometimes we all need to remember that we are only a third division side.

Keep the Faith

Edited by seasidelatic

Yesterday I got so sick of the idiotic comments coming from the usual suspects in the Lookers that I put my Ipod on the 2nd half so I couldn't hear them. They really frustrate me with some of the crap these people spout.

Problem is we have been dire for the vast majority of the season at home, didnt we go about 4 months before we grabbed another win at BP ? I imagine that even the most enthuiastic Latics fan has been on the brink of losing their rag with the team at times this season and against Millwall the stuff dished up for 75-80 minutes does nothing to get you on the edge of your seat cheering. I really am thinking that the sooner we can get this season over the better and we can put it to bed and hopefully kick on next season with a injury free squad and some new additions that we obviously need. The big disapointment for me yesterday was seeing us struggle against a poor Millwall team who ourplayed us for big parts of the game, why did we only look interested after we went 1-0 down ? Those last 10 minutes showed that when they try their hardest they can compete but going through the motions will only serve up below par football.

im sick of the moaners too. Dont know if any of you regulars on here sit in the upper main stand but theres a bunch of blokes at the top towards the RRE who go every home game and all they do is shout obscenities and just continually have a go at the players. Ive been going BP for well over 10 years and they have done nothing but criticise every home game ive been to ('smalley your sh*t get off the pitch', 'your the worst manager ever sheridan f off' 'we get this sh*t every week sheridan you're a tosser'

OK yes saturdays game was pretty poor ill admit and based on the 1st half theres no doubting that we were shocking and warranted booing - injuries aside there was no excuse for 11 'professionals' not to be able to chase, tackle people and pass a ball.

However, there is no team in the country who could cope with the amount of key players we have missing and expect to play brilliant football - im sure liverpool would be buggered without Gerrard and Torres never mind 12 players, so despite sheridans bad points i think we've done well to be where we are with our current team.

Second half wasnt great but at least we appered to put some effort in and that is all we ask for. But the blokes at the top pushed it too far for me when one shouted 'This is the worst football ive seen in 30yrs'!!

Yes it was bad but but are you telling me it was as bad as warnock/sharp/moore? i dont think so. That really peed me off so i told the guy to shut up, a few f off's and prick's were exchanged and then the guy told me to tell him to f off outside, as always people have to resort to violence. I said no thanks and asked him to support/encourage the team as he does nothing but moan and he told me that he has supported latics for over 40yrs home and away - well i go home and away as often as i can and i go to encourage the team, granted with the odd moan but we all do that. If continually barracking players and managers for 40yrs is classed as support then its no wonder we are still where we are - some fans are a joke, a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club.

im sick of the moaners too. Dont know if any of you regulars on here sit in the upper main stand but theres a bunch of blokes at the top towards the RRE who go every home game and all they do is shout obscenities and just continually have a go at the players. Ive been going BP for well over 10 years and they have done nothing but criticise every home game ive been to ('smalley your sh*t get off the pitch', 'your the worst manager ever sheridan f off' 'we get this sh*t every week sheridan you're a tosser'

OK yes saturdays game was pretty poor ill admit and based on the 1st half theres no doubting that we were shocking and warranted booing - injuries aside there was no excuse for 11 'professionals' not to be able to chase, tackle people and pass a ball.

However, there is no team in the country who could cope with the amount of key players we have missing and expect to play brilliant football - im sure liverpool would be buggered without Gerrard and Torres never mind 12 players, so despite sheridans bad points i think we've done well to be where we are with our current team.

Second half wasnt great but at least we appered to put some effort in and that is all we ask for. But the blokes at the top pushed it too far for me when one shouted 'This is the worst football ive seen in 30yrs'!!

Yes it was bad but but are you telling me it was as bad as warnock/sharp/moore? i dont think so. That really peed me off so i told the guy to shut up, a few f off's and prick's were exchanged and then the guy told me to tell him to f off outside, as always people have to resort to violence. I said no thanks and asked him to support/encourage the team as he does nothing but moan and he told me that he has supported latics for over 40yrs home and away - well i go home and away as often as i can and i go to encourage the team, granted with the odd moan but we all do that. If continually barracking players and managers for 40yrs is classed as support then its no wonder we are still where we are - some fans are a joke, a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club.

:applause1:

That my friend is a top post.

Maybe the hard lad should have taken a trip around the Rocky road end at 4.55pm if he fancied a fight. I dare say there would have been fifty or so lads willing to give him a shoeing.

KOTK

I did the same last year Saddylatic when somebody was having a go at Porter at the Cheltenham game. The guy had scored 20 league goals and still these toss pots were having a go and saying he wasn't good enough. I got the F offs and all the other crap that they come out with but at the end of the day a few people came upto me and said well done as they had wanted to do the same all season.