Rumours....

Been hearing a few rumours around BP today, some that we've signed 3 including that Yantorno all from Gretna :grin: . Does anyone know if they are true? Or what you have heard about signings.......

that Yantarno was in the main stand today with his missus

rumours are rumours who you heard were gettin then

That Yantorno (obv), another who i can't remember (Maybe Murray I don't know)and the Keeper from Gretna- Fleming??? From what I've seen about him he's Scotland's Under-21 keeper, Not bad for League One! :D

From an interview (I think in the Daily Record, can't remember) Murray seemed to let slip that he has signed a contract with a new club for next season. The same article stated that Latics and Carlisle had both taken an interest in him.

Been hearing a few rumours around BP today, some that we've signed 3 including that Yantorno all from Gretna :grin: . Does anyone know if they are true? Or what you have heard about signings.......

These rumours were probably what people had read on this board about it being reported that we are after three Gretna players. However with Wadsworth being at the dround last game and the South American today there may well be some truth in it.

Talking of rumours, I think I might start one thet Stitch is replacing Shez in the summer...

Nah, it's Wadsworth - he was at BP last game.

Scottish Daily Record:

Mick Wadsworth to quit Gretna after administrators axe 29 staff

Mar 28 2008 Exclusive by Chris Roberts

MICK WADSWORTH is considering his future with troubled Gretna after an astonishing 29 people were made redundant.

Record Sport understands the caretaker manager will quit before May, believing he has been badly let down by the club's administrators, Wilson-Field.

The Yorkshireman is unlikely to be in the dug-out for tomorrow's clash with St Mirren as he is in England looking to line up a new post.

Wadsworth said: "I am looking at what I am going to do next."

I heard aliens landed at bp but shez sent em back because he didnt like their style of football

the one i heard was that scottish legend graham sharp was going to be in charge next season....and the pies have gone being replaced with neeps n tattys.