Referees name yesterday lol

Thought he wasnt the best ref

never a pen

never a booking for goal celebration

lots of throws and corners the wrong way.

let him of as it was bad conditions.

Who cares tho. as we played nearly as good as we did against carlisle

never a pen

He was shocking on the decisions while the ball was in the air, like Smalley and Constantine (Although he would never win one) being pushed in the back etc.

That foul he gave against eardley on the lookers side was a joke, it was a nothing block off, but he let far heftier challenges go. I don't mind a ref that sets a standard but mr kettle was woefully inconsistent. for both sides.

Edited by real

That foul he gave against eardley on the lookers side was a joke, it was a nothing block off, but he let far heftier challenges go. I don't mind a ref that sets a standard but mr kettle was woefully inconsistent. for both sides.

Yeah, I was right in front of that. Just a simple shoulder barge in a if-you-want-the-ball-you'll-have-to-go-through-me stylee.

Typical lower league ref for me. A lot of his decisions seemed to be guesswork and the penno was embarressingly wrong.

It could have been worse. anyone watch MotD last night? Rob Styles gave Birmingham a penalty for an identical 'challenge'. Totally unfathomable.

Worst I saw was that Stoke Lad not getting a straight red for an x-rated challenge at Sheffield Wednesday yesterday. High, dangerous and about 3 weeks late and the ref bottled it giving him a yellow.

Just a point of interest for you. In the past seven games Mr. Kettle has refereed us we have won seven. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry

quote name='BESASTIAN11' date='Mar 30 2008, 10:25 AM' post='117067']

never a pen

Many thanks to Frank Sinclair for demonstrating how to form the perfect tea-pot pose.

SPORT2Mon3103.jpg

That picture's brilliant....almost like some random who has managed to get a game in professional football and has spotted the camera on him....surprised there ain't a speech bubble above saying "Hi Mum!"....let's face it, Old Frank had one of those days where a pub player would've looked better :grin:

It seems that refs are instructed to book players who go off the pitch to celebrate. Millwall away is a case in point. Millwall had a man sent off due to a second yellow in similar circumstances. Millwall fans were then furious at Hughesy's celebrations but he never left the field of play, so was not booked.

As soon as Taylor went to the fans the booking was inevitable.