Chaddy stolen?

Devastating news this; like Christmas 1978 when I found out Father Christmas wasn't real............................................ today I learn that Chaddy is actually a mutant owl!

How DARE you :angry:

I am real, it was my boots and extra large football kit that got stolen from my car along with my footballs and a few other bits.

How can you even suggest that im a man dressed in a costume? Thats something some other clubs do to publicity, i assure you im a real mutant owl. :mad:

*Storms off in a strop to tell over you to Mr Hardy and the moderators.

How DARE you :angry:

I am real, it was my boots and extra large football kit that got stolen from my car along with my footballs and a few other bits.

How can you even suggest that im a man dressed in a costume? Thats something some other clubs do to publicity, i assure you im a real mutant owl. :mad:

*Storms off in a strop to tell over you to Mr Hardy and the moderators.

:grin:

I wouldnt need to lose too much mate. Since the city gent from Bradford (a VERY good friend of mine may i add) found out he was diabetic about 18 months ago, he has been on a strict diet and has lost a serious amount of weight. I think he lost something like 5 stone within 12 months.

You can take the mick out of him, i always do, but he is a top guy who does an unbeleiveable amount for charity........Still an ugly bleeder though :grin:

Oh what a shame it is an April Fool - Chaddy in the nude at Swindon, would have gathered quite a female crowd!!!!!!

Yeah, from the Blind Oldham Ladies Ornithologists - Clayton Section maybe.

Obviously known as B.O.L.O.C.S for short.

:lol:

For the younger readers out there (and D_S) I can confirm that Father Christmas is real and lives in Lapland with Rudolf etc. :grin:

Note to Self: Schoolboy error, trying an April Fool after midday, must try harder GOC!

Thanks for the retraction GOC.

I'll let my kids out of the cupboard now that it's safe for them to use OWTB again! :o

:grin:

I dont bother with the cupboard, ive just bought a new "Shannon Matthews Divan bed" from MFI, perfect for keeping the kids quiet during the 6 weeks holiday ^_^

They're a cracking idea. Three for the price of one. One in each draw and one on the bed. Only in Yorkshire...