Dont know if poss but could someone please post the match report of said game in the premership or a photo so that i can prove to a typical utd fan that we did beat them in a premersdhip fixture, half the systems at work are blocked and i cant find anything.

thanks in advance

Dont know if poss but could someone please post the match report of said game in the premership or a photo so that i can prove to a typical utd fan that we did beat them in a premersdhip fixture, half the systems at work are blocked and i cant find anything.

thanks in advance

March 9th 1993

Neil, Neil Adams!

thanks in advance

What I find appalling - but not surprising -is that such a ManUre fan knows so little of his team. Or hasn't the nouse to look things up. He'll be saying that they didn't get relegated in 73/4 , and that we didn't beat them in 74/5. Probably unaware of the semi-finals between us too.

What I find appalling - but not surprising -is that such a ManUre fan knows so little of his team. Or hasn't the nouse to look things up. He'll be saying that they didn't get relegated in 73/4 , and that we didn't beat them in 74/5. Probably unaware of the semi-finals between us too.

Dennis Law ...a football legend. Never recovered from relegating Utd, never played again. Serves them right for getting rid of him :grin:

Since when as this type of ignorance ever surprised us Pete? typical of 80% ManUre blinkered non real football fans suffer from peer pressure geeks.

Or that in the 1930's we sold them our England International goalkeeper, Jack Hacking, and they narrowly avoided relegation to the THIRD Division.

Guest oa_exile

Dennis Law ...a football legend. Never recovered from relegating Utd, never played again. Serves them right for getting rid of him :grin:

One of my all time favorite videos , I can watch it again and again >> :lol: << .............. :who::laught30::tongue1::bounce::dance::applause1::laught16:

Guest oa_exile
Would be tragic for a guy who gave his all for a club for years to have to cope with the goal that sent them down .......... didn't he get subbed straight away and that was his last ever kick in top flight football?

Yes he did retire after BUT why feel sorry ? HE went over to the "enemy" HIS decision :grin:

The bit AFTER the goal tells the story , look at the Citeh players :lol:

It is still great to watch, I mean Citeh believing they had done, Law being an ex scummer and the fact that it happened.

Where were you when City sent United down ? (or they thought they did )

Well I was at Bootham Crescent York in a full house watching a 1-1 draw and a last minute Maurice Whittle equaliser. :)

Where were you when City sent United down ? (or they thought they did )

Well I was at Bootham Crescent York in a full house watching a 1-1 draw and a last minute Maurice Whittle equaliser. :)

Was that the match where Ian Wood was stretchered off and had to be passed through a hole in their main stand wall?

If so I was there

Guest oa_exile
Off topic but I like
that I saw from that link. "The Guvnor" is clearly about to stick his chest out and start acting the hard man, then thinks, "Oh, it's Big Dunk." :grin:

The Legend in action :grin:

Duncans_gonna_get_you.jpg

This one is better :argue:>>BIG Dunc<< :violent111:

Guest oa_exile
Funniest thing I ever read was that two scallies dared to try and rob his house only to be greated with a 6'5 naked mad Glasweigan, hilarious got what they deserved. Scum bags!

:violent111: :violent111: :stretcher::stretcher::jailed::laught16:

Luckily one of them "got away" the other one landed up in Hospital :grin:

Big Dunc used to live up the road from me in Rufford.