Cheltenham's Number 7

Really?!

I thought he was terrible! Didn't think he was going to hit the target all game until the 'penalty'.

i'm glad you said that,i thought it was just me.Certainly had a howler first half, made a mess of at least 2 clear cut chances.

group i was sat in was saying we needed to beat them today to help send 'em down so we could have a crack at signing him..

stick him just behind a / the strikers and i think he would be decent..problem is who makes way?

Andy Liddell... OR he semed to constantly pull onto the left... would be great in a 4-3-3

I really liked the look of this lad today, and I know the cheltenham fans think he is the only reason they are even close to staying up... as is said, he just is a little too lightweight to play in a fron two, but as a front 3, or just behind the front two... or even on the wing, he would be top notch... for me he was more similar to Taylor than Davies... but still think he would be a really exciting addition...

Dont think his type of player is top of our shopping list though... but would be a bonus...

i'm glad you said that,i thought it was just me.Certainly had a howler first half, made a mess of at least 2 clear cut chances.

Missing a chance or two does not make a howler. I bet one of the chances you mean was the one he made himself after dribbling past Greegs like he wasnt there (no mean feat) then admittedly dragging his shot wide. But then he has more goals then any of our lot so he must know where the goal is.

Contracted to 2010 apparently. don't often notice opposition players but he caught the eye. Moved from Liverpool to Bristol City where he hardly got a game but then onto Cheltenham. Wouldn't mind him at all. Looks far too good for League 2 if they go down.

He took a blasted clearance square in the face - and didn't even flinch. Won my respect for that alone.

Yeah me and My daughter were waiting for him to rub his head only 1min later put his hair straight RESPECT sign him LOL

Edited by dbaines_971

Really?!

I thought he was terrible! Didn't think he was going to hit the target all game until the 'penalty'.

I agree kept gettin the ball and didnt have a clue what to do with it. hes no better than what we have./can sign

Just another pacy striker with no idea.