151 members have voted

1. 1. What are your plans??

• Renewed already...
    • Plan to renew online...
    • Will do now i can use a credit card..
    • Renewing at the ticket office..
    • Not renewing..
    • Always pay on the day...

i payed for my season ticket online yesterday, and after a few blonde moments in working it out, thought that it was a good idea for getting your ticket sorted out.... in particular if you lived away from the ground or found it difficult to get to the ground because of work....

just wondering if it has made people change their minds with the amount of cash not readily available to everyone at this time of the year...

i think i did my poll correct.. mods can sort if not quite right!!!

obviously not!!! where's ma poll gone>?????

Edited by thetramdriver

i payed for my season ticket online yesterday, and after a few blonde moments in working it out, thought that it was a good idea for getting your ticket sorted out.... in particular if you lived away from the ground or found it difficult to get to the ground because of work....

just wondering if it has made people change their minds with the amount of cash not readily available to everyone at this time of the year...

i think i did my poll correct.. mods can sort if not quite right!!!

obviously not!!! where's ma poll gone>?????

i give up!!

mods???

Got mine on-line yesterday,an affluent mate went up today paid in cash and was given his season ticket there and then.

When will us on-liners be able to collect ours (or send the wife when shes on her break :) )

Got mine on-line yesterday,an affluent mate went up today paid in cash and was given his season ticket there and then.

When will us on-liners be able to collect ours (or send the wife when shes on her break :) )

June 2010!!! :wink:

Got mine at the ticket office yesterday morning. Paid in cash. No queue. Given season ticket there and then. Stress free.....

Moved from the Lookers Paddock to the Main Stand Paddock. Still gutted at moving from my seat of 10 years+ but, as they say, you can't stand in the way of progress!!!

Got mine at the ticket office yesterday morning. Paid in cash. No queue. Given season ticket there and then. Stress free.....

Moved from the Lookers Paddock to the Main Stand Paddock. Still gutted at moving from my seat of 10 years+ but, as they say, you can't stand in the way of progress!!!

I went online to renew and then found out that it will cost an additional £12:65 for transaction fee and postage - frankly outrageous I think. I will get my brother to sort it out when he does his... :angry:

I went online to renew and then found out that it will cost an additional £12:65 for transaction fee and postage - frankly outrageous I think. I will get my brother to sort it out when he does his... :angry:

yeah i posted somewhere else about that...

you dont have to pay the postage part! collect from the club..

the other 6 quid or so is worth it for the convienence of not taking it all out of my bank account / cashing in premium bonds etc...nevermind trying to find the time to drive up there....

Did ours yesterday. Block of six of us, so a couple of us went up to the ground ... that way we got to check out exactly where the seats were (moving from NSM to RRE).

Oh - we'll be busy next year. Row Z ... :grin:

Did ours yesterday. Block of six of us, so a couple of us went up to the ground ... that way we got to check out exactly where the seats were (moving from NSM to RRE).

Oh - we'll be busy next year. Row Z ... :grin:

Row DD myself can't think why :angel:

must agree this is taking the piss. I sometimes wonder if clubs have a customer service policy.

must agree this is taking the piss. I sometimes wonder if clubs have a customer service policy.

You don't have to renew on line. Its just ONE of the options available.

If you are that bothered why not just go down to the ground and pay by cash or cheque or alternatively send your cheque in the post.

The club make an extra option open this year and all you can do is moan FFS.

Some people want to pay on their credit card and the club have been unable to offer this facility since being in administration because the Banks dont want to be caught out by a club who in effect are a new entity with no track record going bust. (They are only protecting their shareholders at the end of the day) The online facilty sidesteps this for a small fee as it is not the club who are the online ticketing provider.

There are also people with other reasons for choosing the online option i.e. exiles who prefer the convenience. We have around 3.000 season ticket holders and the club are providing different options for different situations. If you are renewing or having a season ticket for the 1st time, just choose the option that suits you best.

Not sure if the club have some kind of "customer service policy" but they are not as you say "taking the piss."

I can't renew my season ticket this year as our babysitters have just become even more unreliable than usual! :disappointed:

I'll just have to pay on the day as and when I can get to the matches.

Take the kids with you!

Pickd up mine today,only a slight problem when TicketMaster thaught it was a good idea to change both mine and my daughters first names,

just tick the box that says you'll collect at the club... don't pay £6 that way...

Pickd up mine today,only a slight problem when TicketMaster thaught it was a good idea to change both mine and my daughters first names,

just looked at my booking confirmation... they have taken my first name as my middle name, and my middle initial as my first name... you get the error changed ok???

Edited by thetramdriver

just tick the box that says you'll collect at the club... don't pay £6 that way...

just looked at my booking confirmation... they have taken my first name as my middle name, and my middle initial as my first name... you get the error changed ok???

Didn't bother its only for the insert,and on a matchday i rarely remember my own first name anyway :D

At the ticket office they just said ammend your details on-line and it will be fine or future purchases

Called at the Ticket Office on my way home from work to renew my ST, took two minutes and absolutely no problems, staff were very helpful as I wanted to move seats and was given the ST there and then.

The club does get many things right, contrary to what some may think.

:ktf:

I was just heading online to renew mine but came across the £12 or so in charges for postage and booking. Sod that, I'll be down the club with £300 in readies on Friday afternoon.

That won't get you a Season Ticket :wink: