Ernie, Ernie, Ernie!

latics luvly

Just thought I'd share this with you all and say well done to all who were shouting his name from the rooftops!!!................

I was talking to someone who is a good mate of Cooksey's and he was sent loads of clips of the Latics fans chanting his name at Crewe.

He in turn forwarded them on to Ernie and he was in tears watching them.

What an amazing show of support from the fans.

It's nice to know he appreciates all that's being done for him. :imnotworthy:

Cheers

Sam :ktf:

Just thought I'd share this with you all and say well done to all who were shouting his name from the rooftops!!!................

I was talking to someone who is a good mate of Cooksey's and he was sent loads of clips of the Latics fans chanting his name at Crewe.

He in turn forwarded them on to Ernie and he was in tears watching them.

What an amazing show of support from the fans.

It's nice to know he appreciates all that's being done for him. :imnotworthy:

Cheers

Sam :ktf:

That wouldn't be Knaggsy would it? :wink:

Any chance of them clips going on the web?

My first ever Youtube upload...had to be done though...

ooops...one second...

Right...I've uploaded one but it says the following under my videos

Broadcast: Public | Uploaded (processing, please wait)

I'm guessing that it has to be okayed by Youtube or something. So give it time but it should (if I've done it right) be on my page shortly...

http://www.youtube.com/user/boundaryblue80

Gotta go out now, I'll check it again later. If it aint worked, I'll sort it when I get in.

Edited by boundaryblue80

My first ever Youtube upload...had to be done though...

ooops...one second...

Right...I've uploaded one but it says the following under my videos

Broadcast: Public | Uploaded (processing, please wait)

I'm guessing that it has to be okayed by Youtube or something. So give it time but it should (if I've done it right) be on my page shortly...

http://www.youtube.com/user/boundaryblue80

Gotta go out now, I'll check it again later. If it aint worked, I'll sort it when I get in.

It works now Ross ..

But it is upside down :unsure:

cheers for that buddy :wink:

I got told something about Ernies benefit game yesterday whish was both very upsetting to hear and extremely annoying.......

I was told that some of the stewards from our club who have been asked to steward the game have refused because they have been told they wont be getting paid (For obvious reasons). I would tell thise stewards to not bother turning back up for work next season. :angry:

They know who they are.......Hang your heads in shame :redcard:

Great clip BB80 (even if it has gone a bit Aussie) and chaddy if thats true then these people should be ashamed..fair does if theyre not able to do it for some reason (or even if they just dont fancy it) but to refuse on the basis that they wont be paid is disgusting

Right...video sorted! I converted it from 3gp to AVI as I didn't realise you could just stick 3gp vids straight onto Youtube. That seemed to upside down it. Tried the original 3gp and it's uploaded the right way up. Job done :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

I got told something about Ernies benefit game yesterday whish was both very upsetting to hear and extremely annoying.......

I was told that some of the stewards from our club who have been asked to steward the game have refused because they have been told they wont be getting paid (For obvious reasons). I would tell thise stewards to not bother turning back up for work next season. :angry:

They know who they are.......Hang your heads in shame :redcard:

Just goes to show that the general public, imo, are general idiots lacking any class....particularly in places like Oldham.

How these prats could overcome the embarrassment of telling whoever they tell that they cant/wont do it is beyond me......scumbags.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Football League Limited

WTF??? How can my own personal video become copyright of the Football League? I'm not having that....anyone had this situation before? Best to email them directly, or host the video elsewhere other than somewhere like Youtube that probably has to be very careful what they put up as they scrutnise heavily?

WTF??? How can my own personal video become copyright of the Football League? I'm not having that....anyone had this situation before? Best to email them directly, or host the video elsewhere other than somewhere like Youtube that probably has to be very careful what they put up as they scrutnise heavily?

There is probably something in the small print on the tickets about filming inside a Football League ground.

How about sending it to Stu Vose and seeing if it can be put on LaticsWorld Freeview?

Y'know, I feel like letting out the biggest four letter tiraid of my life hearing about these two things.

1) Scumbag Stewards who want paying!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have to trained to do it as it's just a low key game? If not, can't a few of us off here do it like happened for the planning rally? I'm sure I can be a jobsworth for a day and tell people to sit down and stop enjoying themselves.

2) The Football League. WTF is that all about, blocking a video on You Tube showing support for a ex-league player facing a battle for his life!!!! Shame on them, they should make a big donation now!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is the world coming too??????

:rant.sml:

I've been otherwise engaged for the last couple of weeks, so I'm trying to catch up.

I was in Sligo on Saturday watching Shamrock Rovers. Some of their fans also support Dale and are big Ernie fans. As they're unable to attend on Sunday at BP, I brought back their donation to the Ernie Fund, which I've paid via PayPal.

There is probably something in the small print on the tickets about filming inside a Football League ground.

How about sending it to Stu Vose and seeing if it can be put on LaticsWorld Freeview?

I've emailed Stu now. Also asked if he's got contacts at the Football League (should he not be legally allowed to use it) so that I can kick up a fuss. The more I think about the petulance of it all, the more angry I'm getting. I've not taken any footage of the game itself, so I find the grounds of their removal pretty pathetic and plan to tell them so if Stu can't use the video.

Edited by boundaryblue80

I've emailed Stu now. Also asked if he's got contacts at the Football League (should he not be legally allowed to use it) so that I can kick up a fuss. The more I think about the petulance of it all, the more angry I'm getting. I've not taken any footage of the game itself, so I find the grounds of their removal pretty pathetic and plan to tell them so if Stu can't use the video.

I doubt the League were directly involved, they will just have issued a blanket warning to youtube about their copyright, so youtube will have taken it down without thinking about the context.

Any filiming or photography in the ground is under rights to the football league. Says that in the groud regulations.

Doubt the football league banned the clip, would of been youtube cover there arses....

Any filiming or photography in the ground is under rights to the football league. Says that in the groud regulations.

Doubt the football league banned the clip, would of been youtube cover there arses....

There's loads of clips on there that have been filmed at league games inside the ground ( huddersfield , tranmere , blackpool etc etc) , why have they decided to pick on this one?