Next Years System?

It seems we are developing quite a young versatile squad to use next season so what are peoples thoughts on how we might line up? Ive always been under the impression that Shez is trying to build a team where roughly the same starting XI can interchange between a 442/451/433 during the same game. Basically a solid back 4, a ball winner in the middle (Mark Allott) and the rest of them a bit more fluid in what positions they occupy during the game.

My crystal ball predicts the following starting line up for the first game next season:

Crossley

Eardley Gregan Hazell New LB

Liddell Lee Allott Taylor

Hughes Davies

I’ve a feeling people are writing Liddell off as a starter a bit too soon. Also, whilst I would like to see Eardley in the midfield role that I first identified for him, the personel we have is suggesting to me that he will either start at LB or be offski.

Also, whilst I would like to see Eardley in the midfield role that I first identified for him, the personel we have is suggesting to me that he will either start at LB or be offski.

You're worse than Shez for playing players out of position! Eardley at left back, whatever next? Ian Marshall upfront?

So far i'd start with;

Crossley

Eardley Gregan Stam New LB

Liddell Lee(depending on who else we sign) Allott New LW

Hughes Davies

and we have quality players like Lomax, Smalley, Alessandra, Taylor, Hazell, Flemming, and Wolfenden fighting for a starting spot, plus youngsters like Black and Chalmers coming through. We just need to bring in a left back and left wing, another central midfield player and some more experience up front if possible and we should be looking ok

Guest oa_exile

Had a word with Shez on the pending transfers , job sorted

Crossley

Eardley Gregan Hazell Lee*

Davies Allott Keltie Taylor

Hughes Constantine

*According to M Channel Lee is a good LB

Anyone else think Flemming will start. EDIT just seen Masked said that. Got to agree,

Virtually ever present in the Scottish Prem, and with Crossley giving more time to coaching?

Edited by singe

Anyone else think Flemming will start. EDIT just seen Masked said that. Got to agree,

Virtually ever present in the Scottish Prem, and with Crossley giving more time to coaching?

He's signed a year extension so that he can play. I'd imagine Fleming will get his chance soon enough if Norm gets injured.

crossley

eardley hazel gregan lomax

taylor allott lee

liddell

hughes davies

i think we will line up like that although by the sounds of things we hope to sign at least 3 more players, i would like to see

fleming

eardley hazel gregan HARLEY

taylor allott WELLENS lee

hughes davies

crossley

stam

liddell

CONSTANTINE

smalley

how good is that we would win the league, realistically it coul be something like that bar wellens

Had a word with Shez on the pending transfers , job sorted

Crossley

Eardley Gregan Hazell Lee*

Davies Allott Keltie Taylor

Hughes Constantine

*According to M Channel Lee is a good LB

Oooh oooh I likey this team! Especially Zebedee being in the strating line up...!

I however, would really like to see:

--------Fleming----------

Lomax Gregan Hazell Lee

-----Allott Keltie Eards------

Davies----------------Taylor

----------Hughesy-----------

Still havent changed my opinion that the flying winger/4-3-3 formation is the way to get out of the division... but would welcome constantine in the team....

Also... Keltie could easily be replaced by a Jarrett, or Lee if we get a new LB..

crossley

eardley hazel gregan lomax

taylor allott lee

liddell

hughes davies

i think we will line up like that although by the sounds of things we hope to sign at least 3 more players, i would like to see

fleming

eardley hazel gregan HARLEY

taylor allott WELLENS lee

hughes davies

crossley

stam

liddell

CONSTANTINE

smalley

how good is that we would win the league, realistically it coul be something like that bar wellens

Harley is a good player but he left Burnley because he wanted more money i doubt we can pay more than an established championship club.