Chris O'Grady for Latics?

Full article:

Latics to sign Chris O'Grady?

Chris O'Grady the Rotherham striker is linked with Oldham Athletic.

That's certainly convinced me. It has to be true.

I'm guessing this is the source:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/football/Cummins-...move.4117756.jp

It could be the first of two or three new signings with Robins having been in talks over moves he hopes to finalise as quickly as possible whilst striker Chris O'Grady looks set to be on the way out with Oldham Athletic reportedly renewing interest.
Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Some fantastic comments on the milers chat site about him - boy, he sounds like a good 'un!

Millers thread on O'grady...

So we have been linked with two Division 2 players whom are both hated by thier fans.. sour grapes that they could lose their best players... or just that they actually are bobbins...

we shalt see...

Not the same cummins...wasn't that Warren Cummings from Bournemouth????

We were also expected to sign Michael Cummins when he left Port Vale but he decided to follow the money and went to League Two Darlington. They had a sizeable budget at the time and also took Matty Appleby off our hands.

Is Chris O'Grady any relation to Toxteth O'Grady? He was holder of quite a few world records at one point, I seem to recall.

You're right Toxteth held at least two world records to my knowledge, the record for the largest number of marshmallows inserted into one nostril and also the record for the worlds stickiest bogey IIRC. :lol:

You're right Toxteth held at least two world records to my knowledge, the record for the largest number of marshmallows inserted into one nostril and also the record for the worlds stickiest bogey IIRC. :lol:

Yes, that sounds like the same Toxteth :grin:

Toxteth O'Grady

Edited by oafc_ok

We seem to becoming to Crewe what Donny are to us. Has Alan Hardy got their office bugged or something?!

Every player linked with them, get's lnked/signed with us.

Could be some bitter rivalry developing here...!

Until we beat them 4-1 again... and they go down...

Tin-pot team now i'm afraid.. i'd hope they will never be a rival again... they are looking at players that will improve thier team massively but are about right for ours... and even we are that little bit more glamorous than them, and can afford a few extra pennies....

.. so as you say, similar to us and Donny :wink: .. however we are more of a match on the pitch for Donny than Crewe are for us...