Wellens v Kilkenny

I confidently predict that at some point they'll collide with each other and, in an inspired homage to Station in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, they'll merge into one awesome super-midfielder. Possibly Danny Boshell.

You'd have to somehow add Paul Scholes into a three-way collision for that to happen.

I confidently predict that at some point they'll collide with each other and, in an inspired homage to Station in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, they'll merge into one awesome super-midfielder. Possibly Danny Boshell.

:lol:

Today is the worst of two evils - I dont want to see Leeds at Bp again and I want to see Judas Wellens miffed about playing in league one for another year

so Leeds to win for me :blink:

I want to see Donny win, despite having a number of Leeds-supporting mates. Bates has been a disgrace over the points penalty, and - while not the fans' fault - the general (mis-) management of the club over recent years means I want to see them suffer a little longer yet. I can't hate Donny just because of Wellens.

I want to see Donny win, despite having a number of Leeds-supporting mates. Bates has been a disgrace over the points penalty, and - while not the fans' fault - the general (mis-) management of the club over recent years means I want to see them suffer a little longer yet. I can't hate Donny just because of Wellens.

1-0 Wellens' lot.

Agree 110% about the Bates and Leeds issue - IMO having Notts Forest - Leeds - Swansea out of our league next season will give us a better chance of promotion next season.

A team that gets 26,000 people each week is a team that hurts our own promotion chances.

Agree 110% about the Bates and Leeds issue - IMO having Notts Forest - Leeds - Swansea out of our league next season will give us a better chance of promotion next season.

A team that gets 26,000 people each week is a team that hurts our own promotion chances.

Exactly... and as it looks at the moment, if Donny go up I think we might as well kiss goodbye to Chris Taylor... however, we should add an extra £500k on the price... :naughty:

He might now as Donny have just won 1-0, but we have a much better record against Leeds than against Donny so even if Leeds dominate next season which i don't think they will (the 15 points galvanised them i think) good results against the top teams mean you are going to be there or there abouts.

15 points coz Bates' a clown

They've F**ked it up

and now they're satying down !!!!!

:grin:

o well Wellens got his wish ... next season will be harder for us :disappointed:

yes, but i cant see leeds chucking much money at it next season, they must be running at a loss again with the size of that squad and id put money on Beckford leaving now

Shame for Leeds ............... :grin:

Gutted for them :grin: Still think you made the right move Neil? Ok yer wages are on a diffent planet, but boy do you play for an average team, despite the vast amounts spent. As for those thinking Leeds will walk this league next season, I beg to differ. Don't think they'll be getting 26,000 next year, their long suffering hardcore of 15-18,000 maybe, but the siege mentality bubble has now well and truly burst, hopefully their seemingly bottomless pit of funding may just dry up too. They'll struggle to make the play offs mark my words. Much rather be in our position than theirs.

Edited by oafcprozac

yes, but i cant see leeds chucking much money at it next season, they must be running at a loss again with the size of that squad and id put money on Beckford leaving now

Think they'll struggle to keep hold of players like Howson and Bradley Johnson. Dougie Freedman was an integral part of their late push, will he sign permanently to play in League 1? The Keeper has probably been their player of the season too, so they may do well to tie him down as well. Still they've got Kilkenny and he'll be looking to win promotion on his own! How anonymous was he? Wellens was crocked and still ran the show for over an hour. Said it before re: KK and i'll say it again, no better than when he arrived here as a 17 year old. Found his level.

Edited by oafcprozac

15 points coz Bates' a clown

They've F**ked it up

and now they're satying down !!!!!

:grin:

o well Wellens got his wish ... next season will be harder for us :disappointed:

Agree to an extent rick.

I think there will be something of an exodus now at leeds as Mcallister will want to ut his own stamp on it, atm that is still pretty much wise's team

They will struggle to keep hold of beckford, also think freedman will not stay, and I think some others such as constantine, marques and poss even andy hughes will be told they dont have a future with them.

I still maintain next season will be even closer than this season, us, southend, leeds, leicester, peterboro, mk dons, brighton, hudd, all capable of mounting a promotion push.

its anyones for the taking,

Agree to an extent rick.

I think there will be something of an exodus now at leeds as Mcallister will want to ut his own stamp on it, atm that is still pretty much wise's team

They will struggle to keep hold of beckford, also think freedman will not stay, and I think some others such as constantine, marques and poss even andy hughes will be told they dont have a future with them.

I still maintain next season will be even closer than this season, us, southend, leeds, leicester, peterboro, mk dons, brighton, hudd, all capable of mounting a promotion push.

its anyones for the taking,

big clearout expected i think,as said mcallister will want his own players in.....maybe constantine going cheap be good for us,would love to see him here again,but playing for us.....

everybody thinks they will walk out of this league at the first time of asking,then they realise it isnt as easy as they think