Ground Development

Just thought that if anyone passes or lives next to BP it might be a good idea to start one of those photo diaries where you take a photo of the ground every morning or every other day etc... Would map out the progress really well and things like that tend to be quite popular on the internets.

Just an idea.

the club should be sorting that, ive seen them on other clubs new grounds, they take like, a selection of photos every month, from the same angles to show how its progressing, its a good idea

Arsenal did it didnt they? And Wembley. I'm sure OAFC have thought of that one. If not they read it on here first!

I think a webcam would be mint - on the inside of the main stand pointing out to the lookers. They could put a tea-towel over it on Saturdays to stop people watching the match when the ball i up in the air - like when Tranmere come to play!

the club should be sorting that, ive seen them on other clubs new grounds, they take like, a selection of photos every month, from the same angles to show how its progressing, its a good idea

Month after month of the same picture of an empty space is unlikely to interest many though.

Guest oa_exile
Month after month of the same picture of an empty space is unlikely to interest many though.

Lol :grin:

That is the first time EVER that Corp has made me laugh :shock: , think I need a drink :unsure:

I think a webcam would be mint - on the inside of the main stand pointing out to the lookers.

A webcam trained on the Main Entrance would make it easier to speculate on which transfer target is just about to do a runner go for their medical.

Edited by oafc_ok

A webcam trained on the Main Entrance would make it easier to speculate on which transfer target is just about to do a runner go for their medical.

Anyone doing any summer work at BP this year to keep us up with the latest transfer gossip ?????