In my ideal world....

The RRE full be full of colour and singing, several large flags waved at the front of the stand in unison with the singing, the odd tifo display before the game, twirling scarves, inflatables, stewards incouraging people to stand up and sing, blonde pie girls on every corner and yours truely conducting it all front with a bloody great big loud hailer the front with the drummer next to me (just so I can knick his sticks off him :grin: )...... oh yes and some football to would be nice

The RRE full be full of colour and singing, several large flags waved at the front of the stand in unison with the singing, the odd tifo display before the game, twirling scarves, inflatables, stewards incouraging people to stand up and sing, blonde pie girls on every corner and yours truely conducting it all front with a bloody great big loud hailer the front with the drummer next to me (just so I can knick his sticks off him :grin: )...... oh yes and some football to would be nice

I think your spiritual home might be LA Galaxy... :D

I forgot to say, I'm all but certain that I spotted the attractive blonde steward at Good Old Trafford last weekend. She would surely be involved in any future dream scenario? Not that I would dream of two-timing the pie shop girl of course :wub:

You been on the WineGums at lunch again Mark ? :unsure:

You forgot the sexy Brunette Steward :grin:

I like the idea of somebody at the front orchestrating things with a big loud hailer. Isn't Turkey or somewhere similar that do this? I vaguely remember it being so bad one year that complaints (was it United) were made to the ref. It really adds to the atmosphere to hear someone shouting really loudly throughout the game. Well, maybe not the atmosphere, but it's a great way to wind everyone up!!

On a serious note(!) you didn't add that we should all link arms and jump up and down like the St. Petersburg fans do. Mind, with all that exercise we could finish up with a few coronaries and we can't afford to lose any more fans.!!

I remember last time someone orchestrated from the front (but of the chaddy) ... it was Rebbecca Want fro ITV ..... fantastic night that all we had to do was say whats new .. and clap ..... we somehow interpreted this as get yout t1ts out for the lads ..... funny old game :grin:

I remember last time someone orchestrated from the front (but of the chaddy) ... it was Rebbecca Want fro ITV ..... fantastic night that all we had to do was say whats new .. and clap ..... we somehow interpreted this as get yout t1ts out for the lads ..... funny old game :grin:

LOL I remember that, it's was during the 'pinch me' years wasn't it?

It's still hard to believe they expected any other response :D

Will you be handing that loud hailer to the ex-Chaddy Ender who starts the Zigga Zagga chant, Mark? :wink:

Eintracht Frankfurt Hey Hey!

Eintracht Frankfurt Oh Oh!

Eintracht Frankfurt Hey!

Eintracht Frankfurt deine Fans sind hier....

>>> LINK <<<

1128999799_d64829e64a.jpg

>>>> LINK <<<<

Check out the singing at 3:20 - class...

I like the idea of the display seen on that picture, where all the fans hold up cards, unfortunately i dont think we'd fill the RRE enough to try it out. Maybe against big clubs tho, against leeds for example