we have signed

Terrible signing! How are we supposed to continue our stagnation in this division if we keep on signing young promising players like this. What we should be doing is signing 28 years on massive wages in the January and loan transfer windows. :clown:

I haven't heard of him. However, he certainly seems to be rated.

I'm looking forward to Shez's first interview back. We'll get a clearer picture on all 4 of our new lads then, and he likes about them.

EDIT: Does anyone see a cross between Wolfy and Paul McCartney in him?

Edited by UpTheLatics

Stephens got goal of the season for bury last year......

Skip to 6 mins exactly.....

Even with a rubbish computer like mine it was worth the wait for it to load....

Whoever said he has a powerful shot aint wrong

Quality Strike, well worth a look!

25-30 yards out? outside of the foot, almost looks like he meant it.

Club Dale member.

Quality Strike, well worth a look!

25-30 yards out? outside of the foot, almost looks like he meant it.

Club Dale member.

we have tracked him for over 12 months,and offered money,just hope we dont get stuffed at the tribunal....good positive signing that willmore than likely figure in a good few games next season.

Very true, I was only messing about though.... u cant really read anythin into that....

...or can you? I think that life for in the Conference, at the bottom, for a young lad - ideal target form some old hasbeen or wanabee - 'lets try it on with the kid' attitude. Only the kid can look after himself...who knows. The yellow was waved AT him, suggesting he has faced the cowardly bullies. See, shezis87, you can read things into things!!! The beauty of doing a lit degree...

Whatever, it's a good signing.

I´m in Ibiza - suns shining - its 28 degrees C and I have a beer next to me. normally when I´m away things go to pot, but I´m liking the way our signings are going. Hungry, young players who are out to make a name for themselves. People who´s futures are in football, not their past. Along with the odd bit of experience to guide them (which we alread have, gregan, hughes, Allott, Hazell) and this is shaping up nicely. Looking to build a squad too. So far so good for me.

Left winger next please Shez.

Edited by pukka

I´m in Ibiza - suns shining - its 28 degrees C and I have a beer next to me. normally when I´m away things go to pot, but I´m liking the way our signings are going. Hungry, young players who are out to make a name for themselves. People who´s futures are in football, not their past. Along with the odd bit of experience to guide them (which we alread have, gregan, hughes, Allott, Hazell) and this is shaping up nicely. Looking to build a squad too. So far so good for me.

Left winger next please Shez.

What you doing inside then? lol

enjoy your hol mate

Just seen the goal. Jeez! He didn't have anything else on his mind from before he took the pass near the touchline. I was speculating earlier about what a Ratters/Livermore partnership could do in terms of holding it rock steady in the middle and spreading it wide, but Eardley and this lad would give you a whole lot of other problems if you gave them time and space.

If only we could manage some sort of combination of the two :mmm: