What a shock in Tenerife.

Greetings to all fellow tics from here in Sunny Tenerife.

I was walking down the street last night just outside Playa De Las Americas, casually minding my own business wearing one of my latics casual shirts and who did I see walking past me with his wag and child? None other than Ronnie Bloody Moore. I know Ronnie recognised me and he must have seen the shirt, but he didnt let on and neither did I. I didn´t remind him that he was a football genius either.

However I did look up in the air as I walked past :grin:

Just thought I would let those still obsessed by Ronnie know that he is unlikely to be in the papers this week announcing any new signings for the 3rd year of his 2 year plan. :lol:

Cheers,

Harry.

I was walking down the street last night just outside Playa De Las Americas, casually minding my own business wearing one of my latics casual shirts and who did I see walking past me with his wag and child? None other than Ronnie Bloody Moore. I know Ronnie recognised me and he must have seen the shirt, but he didnt let on and neither did I. I didn´t remind him that he was a football genius either.

Just thought I would let those still obsessed by Ronnie know that he is unlikely to be in the papers this week announcing any new signings for the 3rd year of his 2 year plan. :lol:

Cheers,

Harry.

Quality :lol:

Enjoy your holiday and check your wallett now RM as gone :wink:

Tell the missus you are going out autograph hunting. A good excuse to get into the lap dancing clubs without her suspicions getting aroused :naughty:

Dont think that would work at midnight, although I could claim that he was staying at the Med Palace and that I was going to search him out to ask him to explain why she had a stiff neck from watching tics under his reign. I might get away with that one with some fabricated story in the morning :D

Dont think that would work at midnight, although I could claim that he was staying at the Med Palace and that I was going to search him out to ask him to explain why she had a stiff neck from watching tics under his reign. I might get away with that one with some fabricated story in the morning :D

not sure Chris will fall that one, but good luck nevertheless

:

Cheers,

Harry.

he son iain moore(daddys boy) you mean a child? and i heard his kid is one ugly fookerUGLY.jpg

Cheers,

Harry.

Are you sure it was THE Ronnie Moore? Myself and Jorvik were sure we saw him in Cuba :grin:. See background:

P6070107.jpg

Are you sure it was THE Ronnie Moore? Myself and Jorvik were sure we saw him in Cuba :grin:. See background:

P6070107.jpg

Ha ha, nice pic, is he wearing a dress? I hadn't realised how similar you look to this smiley > :grin:

RONNIE MOORES A FOOTBALL GENIUS

Love it

talking of seeing ex latics managers/football genious's, I saw Neil Warnock outside a paper shop on Manchester Road this morning, near the Nawab restaurant. dunno why, i never spoke to him, but was definatly him.

When we visit my Mother in Law in Majorca,often bump into Big Joe who has a Place out there near Santa Ponsa Marina.

Born again Christian Nigel Benn now lives there,perhaps he wanted to be closer to God?

Guest oa_exile
When we visit my Mother in Law in Majorca

Not very often then ? :)

Can imagine the conversation with Mrs Blumax

Mrs Blumax : Shall with go and visit my mother ? :)

Blumax : What again ? :shock: we only visited her last year ! :angry:

:grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

Get on to your travel insurance company quickly and claim, you can't have that :censored: spoiling your football team and your holiday.......................

Guest oa_exile
I have ust come back from a week in Bulgaria and Dimitar Berbatov was staying at the same hotel as me. Watched him playing some 5-a-side football (in defence!) didnt ask him if he fancied playing for us though. He looked a bit useful :grin:

Did you ask him if he was signing for Manure ? :)

Last week I saw John Terry in Downtown Orlando - Offered my sympathies but can't forgive him for that penalty.

Immediately after, I saw Martine McCutcheon (Might start a Martine & John rumour), and then the same evening Ricky Hatton was sat across the room in Raglan Road Irish pub.

Unbelievably I then ran into....

Mickey Mouse :rolleyes: