I wasnt there!!!

I think!

Or was I?

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

You bloody were... otherwise there was some other bearded, rambling, drunken iiidjit, who looked just like you hanging around, constantly trying to get my mum to adopt him!

:lol:

Typical, you pull out all the stops to get someone to like you and they dont have the common decency to adopt you!

Tell your mum i am sorry and ill badger somebody else's mum next time!

:shock:

There are so many things that are wrong with that statement... so many...

Dont worry - think it was the highlight of her night! :wink:

You were displaying your yard dog very prominently - was it captured by Sky after the watershed? :shock:

Oh god no!

Right then here we go, it takes a big man to do this......

IM SORRY EVERYONE!!!*

*Right im over it.

how was the train journey home?

a journey to forget. Crammed in. Think they'd stopped another train and tried to just fit everyone on the one we were on. We had some random drunks near us who wanted to go to Mossley, but ended up in rochdale because they were that pissed they didnt check to see the train they'd jumped on was going R'dale via, Shaw, Failsworth, etc.

Suprised they lasted all the journey with there antics. One even tried having a piss after shaw till his mate stopped him. The other of the 3 decided he wanted to go up and down the aisle playing ticket inspector. By that point, everyone I was with had already got off so I had to put up with them.

It was less eventful than the walk from sinclairs/mitre cafe to the m.e.n through urbis - WITH THE RANDOMER ON A DOG LEAD on Urbis and one of Paddys & Oaksey's mates being told to sort himself out walking through my city :lol::lol: Everyone just burst out laughing. :lol:

No, when you handed me the tickets, you were swaying!!

Or was that me?

Most definately you were the one swaying. It was amazing how none of you could manage to hold a pint and open your wallet at the same time!!

Most definately you were the one swaying. It was amazing how none of you could manage to hold a pint and open your wallet at the same time!!

Its like the Lee Evans test, when drunk try and get a 5 pence piece out of a pocketful of change!!!

Has anyoneelses voice still not recovered yet mine hasn't. I want to see the tv coverage as everyone around me seemed to be on it I must have been aswell.

My voice gave up the ghost somewhere near Buxton on the way home. I could only speak in a whisper yesterday. Good job I'm off work today as I would struggle to answer the phone.