It doesn't matter how much I don't like Taylor (and to be fair to the lad he had a decent second half today) but I reckon he has already won goal of the season.

That was one hell of a well worked free kick.

KtF,

Derek.

spok2020eyebrowxz9.gif

Seriously though, he looks to have improved the 2 parts of his game which were most infuriating.

He switched between cutting in and going to his left often, and also seems to have learned how to cross (with both feet!). He caused Millwall all sorts of problems today, and that was even with double-marking him.

No doubt he was being watched today, I think we can brace ourselves for some tempting bids.

Edited by Simpo

It doesn't matter how much I don't like Taylor (and to be fair to the lad he had a decent second half today) but I reckon he has already won goal of the season.

That was one hell of a well worked free kick.

KtF,

Derek.

derek,you have a good eye and an ability to read games..but when your blinkers go on you see what you want to see...

chris taylor is a class above this division...what do you see in chris that i can't

puzzled

Excellent game for Taylor and should have got MoM imo.

His only flaw was the cross for their first goal came in from a man Taylor should have been marking, he'd drifted into the centre following the ball. Defensively he's not great but he more than makes up for it with his attacking ability.

Why is this thread called "Bollocks!"???????

A young lad, Oldham through and through scores a great goal and one of our fans is a little gutted cos he has to eat humble pie....wtf!?!?!?!?

TOTALLY AGREE oldham through and through ..his eyes tell you how hungry he is to win....anyone that thinks that chris is a liability to this team must be an idiot...

:grin: DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY :grin:

Tongue-in-cheek humour is how I read it

Taylor has a great touch, deceptive pace and can only get better - he is a class player and was a handful for Millwall today.

Alessandra is another who is only going to get better and better - he looked stronger than last season and his touch is also top.

One for the Millwall team - I liked the look of the tall centre back Whitbread (even though he gave away that free kick...).

I saw the name of this post yesterday and thought I wouldn't read it as it would be Derek moaning (which he seems to do a lot of recently. Are you getting old Derek??). But I decided I would read it today and was pleasantly surprised!