The official Neal Eardley is below average thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS wot is this we hate Eardley campaign actually about ... im sick of arguing with people about it

He gives us so much coming forward as an option ... free kick okay was horrendus BUT wot about were u telling him not to shoot when he scored free kicks in the past or the two stunners at crewe ?? Some guy behind me had a go after he'd beat his man inside out in the box and the got to the byline and the cross was headed out but beat the 1st man ... he's a full back ffs and the quality of delivery from both right sided players today imo was very good ... Lomax is a better defender right now, but seeing him come forward about 1/10th of the times eardley does makes him a better option AND people complain about every one of Neil's misplaced passes, yet Lomax (good 5yd passer) fails for the 10th consecutive time to find a man upfield and there is no abuse

Get of the lads back and we might see the Neil Eardley that we know can perform

FFS wot is this we hate Eardley campaign actually about ... im sick of arguing with people about it

He gives us so much coming forward as an option ... free kick okay was horrendus BUT wot about were u telling him not to shoot when he scored free kicks in the past or the two stunners at crewe ?? Some guy behind me had a go after he'd beat his man inside out in the box and the got to the byline and the cross was headed out but beat the 1st man ... he's a full back ffs and the quality of delivery from both right sided players today imo was very good ... Lomax is a better defender right now, but seeing him come forward about 1/10th of the times eardley does makes him a better option AND people complain about every one of Neil's misplaced passes, yet Lomax (good 5yd passer) fails for the 10th consecutive time to find a man upfield and there is no abuse

Get of the lads back and we might see the Neil Eardley that we know can perform

here here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I wonder if his contract had any promotion clauses in it?

Exactly what I was thinking. Would be stupid not to have that clause in, right??

Funny seeing him milk it at the end, when he wasn't even in the squad! Still think selling him was good business...........

Yeah, thats it! £300k + clauses in our pocket and he'll be lucky to get into their reserve team next season! How gutted are we!?!?!

Title of thread = "The official Neal Eardley is below average thread"

Neal Eardley made 24 appearances for the side that finished 3rd in The Championship.

We finished 16th in League One.....so, who is "below average"?

Eardley pisses on his critics and goes on to achieve better things, like the people who could see his ability knew he would.

But it's alright though.....WE'VE GOT KELVIN LOMAX!!! PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME!!

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Title of thread = "The official Neal Eardley is below average thread"

So am I, mate - couldn't give one about the whole thing. But a: why would Eardley give one at the moment about giving us the finger - his team have just got into the Premier League and and b: why do we care because financially we've done alright out of it, I think.

Time to let it go, I think - not bothered about Eardley. More bothered about Latics......

So am I, mate - couldn't give one about the whole thing. But a: why would Eardley give one at the moment about giving us the finger - his team have just got into the Premier League and and b: why do we care because financially we've done alright out of it, I think.

We sold Eardley for less than he was worth.