OWTB rules and guidelines

sorry if i ve offended you, like i said, i used your name only as i had just replied to yourself ie we were currently 'in debate'. if i knew you were unable to apreciate that i would not have done it. i also acknowledged my previous actions may have been deemed unacceptable and have amended them, but again this appears to have passed you by. far be it for me to suggest you may be looking for slights which arent there or maybe posses a chip on your shoulder but i am at a loss as to how i have offended you? i also assume that you mean to say 'contrary to what you say?' if so what did i say?!!! feel free to drag up my previous crimes if you so desire and i may apoligise for them too. that is assuming you havent just imagined things, again.

You and Mark have both offended me...

This post was meant to be a warning to all... Yet only my name has been dragged around by you and him... Funny that isnt it... Just like the rules of these board are selectivly applied...arent they Mark....

I really can not be bothered to pull up your and Marks past crimes as Im not otherly bothered about what either you have done...

If a moderator wants to have a word with me they can come to me directly. We have a PM system for that. Looking like this is just another tool to have a pop at me though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You and Mark have both offended me...

This post was meant to be a warning to all... Yet only my name has been dragged around by you and him... Funny that isnt it... Just like the rules of these board are selectivly applied...arent they Mark....

I really can not be bothered to pull up your and Marks past crimes as Im not otherly bothered about what either you have done...

If a moderator wants to have a word with me they can come to me directly. We have a PM system for that. Looking like this is just another tool to have a pop at me though.

Sorry you feel this way ... you were far from being on my mind when I started this topic.

But we even discussed this the other day ... yes we had a pop at each other, but one us over stepped the mark with their responce (in my opinion and the boards rules opinion)and apoligized for it. End of.

........... anyhow back on with the football chat

Sorry you feel this way ... you were far from being on my mind when I started this topic.

But we even discussed this the other day ... yes we had a pop at each other, but one us over stepped the mark with their responce (in my opinion and the boards rules opinion)and apoligized for it. End of.

........... anyhow back on with the football chat

Yeah because calling someone a clown dosent conflict with the board rules do they :) end of :lol:

You have to laugh when the moderators dont understand there own rules, you really do :)

Edited by oafc0000

I'll leave others to judge between placing a :clown: and some of what you posted to me. The censored bit are what I did afterwards, there is a huge difference and this my friend is my final word on the subject because we are getting nowhere.

Yeah they werent stupid enough to give Leeds £27....congrats for being that :censored: stupid...

I wasnt going to comment about just how out of order Leeds are and how stupid people are for supporting that pricing policy but you my friend just pissed me right off.....

oafc000

Wasnt worth £27....fact.....

Your a fooking clown for paying it.....

Leeds mean :censored: all to me.... No doubt :censored: like you will continue to help the clubs drive up the cost of football instead of taking a stand aganst it you wally.... [/b]

Kiss it....you choose to apply the rules of this board as and when it suits you....

As for your comments....sick of listening to super fans as yourself.... You need bringing down a notch or seven....

No doubt you dont think refering to someone as a clown isnt personal abuse....I think you need to get your own house in order before moaning about the reaction you have prvoked out of someone else.....

We have swearing in the ground, swearing on message boards. Wherever will it stop. Whatever happened to the asterix button, people got the point and also had fun filling in the letters. Bunch of foul mouthed T***ers :grin:

We have swearing in the ground, swearing on message boards. Wherever will it stop. Whatever happened to the asterix button, people got the point and also had fun filling in the letters. Bunch of foul mouthed T***ers :grin:

exactly what happen to *****

I'll leave others to judge between placing a :clown: and some of what you posted to me. The censored bit are what I did afterwards, there is a huge difference and this my friend is my final word on the subject because we are getting nowhere.

oafc000

Wasnt worth £27....fact.....

Your a fooking clown for paying it.....

Leeds mean :censored: all to me.... No doubt :censored: like you will continue to help the clubs drive up the cost of football instead of taking a stand aganst it you wally.... [/b]

I stand by every word (accept the three swear words split across three posts :lol:)....

You seem to think calling someone a clown shouldnt spark a reaction... Your two faced...

What do you think would happen out in the real world if you called someone a clown... Do you think they would be best pleased ? Why do you think it should be different on here?

Dont light the fuse if you dont want it to explode :) And you certainly shouldnt complain if it does :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

Of course if one or two people (and I won't fall into the trap of naming names of those who can't seem to recognise their own behaviour) had a slightly longer fuse and weren't quite so ridiculously thin-skinned, then maybe we'd all be able to get along a little better and this reminder of the rules wouldn't have been needed.

Edited by garcon

Of course if one or two people (and I won't fall into the trap of naming names of those who can't seem to recognise their own behaviour) had a slightly longer fuse and weren't quite so ridiculously thin-skinned, then maybe we'd all be able to get along a little better and this reminder of the rules wouldn't have been needed.

Well said, although I can't think for one minute who you might be talking about. :unsure:

Members Should...

Think before they post and accept the responsibility for the results of their posts.

Refrain from using foul language

Err on the side of kindness when reading others' posts, and refrain from accusing them of flaming, etc., just because they don't like them or their opinions. If members can't tell the intent of a post, they also have a responsibility to civilly ask the poster what their intent was, and then, if still unsure, ask mods/admins for their opinion.

Express themselves without violating others' rights, including refraining from intimidating, insulting, baiting or trolling other posters. Members have a right to their opinions, but that doesn't mean that others are prohibited from disagreeing politely, even persistently, as long as criticisms are focused on the ideas being expressed rather than on the people expressing them.

Please refrain from using TXT speak in the forums. However it is allowed in the chatroom due to the nature of the live chatroom environment,

Please use only one signature picture per user. Staff will remove any oversized signatures that do not fit within the site format.

Please refrain from using Watermarked images in any capacity.

________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately this site as seen an sharp increase in swearing, personal attacks and general poor behaviour of some members

has been ruining the enjoyment of this site for many of it's members.

Therefore there is a real need to remind some members of our strict guidelines (to which you agreed to by signing up to this site) and to also remind everyone that asthe Offical Oldham Athletic Fans forum this site is viewed by all ages.

At the moment this is just a friendly reminder to the members of this board, one to which I expect members to take note of and act accordingly to as. I hope that no further reminders or warners need to be issued.

KTF

Mark

I can understand what you mean. people need to start getting a bit less personal.

Luckly no one cares what you think :)

I had to look twice when on your profile it stated you are 28. Seriously mate follow the rules and you will have no problem. It's about a respect! You show very little to most posters on here, yet demand total respect from others and kick off (like your doing now) if you don't!

Edited by laticsmad